Chapter 14: Day 7 (Lust) - Part I

Natsu POV

Lucy! Lucy! Lucy!

Must get Lucy!

I must... make her mine!

...

...

...

Something wasn't right... It was as if... both my mind and body were completely out of control. All I could remember was going after those bandits who dared to try a move on Lucy and then... I don't know why, but I think I went a bit overboard.

I remember it was night already... Yeah... I believe it was almost midnight. So, my chase after those guys must've surely taken a long time. And then... damn it... What else happened after that? Mmmh... Yeah... I also remember their bodies lying on the ground... They were of course still alive, but... gravely beaten up... by me.

And then... and then... everything went dark... Almost as if I was no longer capable of thinking by myself... Crap... Just... What on earth is going on? What time is it? And where am I? A forest?! What am I doing here so late in the night?!

Wait... Is that Lucy?! With Loke and Virgo?! What are they doing?! Are they fighting?! Who are they fighting against?!

No way... Are they...

Are they fighting... ME?!

...

...

...

Make her mine! Make her mine! Must make Lucy mine once and for all!

Tree! Jump! Get closer! Even closer!! MUST GET CLOSER AT ALL COST!!!

Out of my way! OUT OF MY WAY, LOKE!!!

DON'T BOTHER ME, VIRGO!!!

Lucy is mine! Only mine!! Just mine!!!

Run! Dodge! Attack! Closer! Closer to Lucy!!

Lucy! LUCYYYY!!!

DAMN YOU, TAURUS!!! GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!

Close in! Close in! CLOSE IN EVEN MORE!!!

DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND, LOKE?! YOU CAN'T STOP MEEEE!!!

GIVE UP ALREADY!!!

Attack! Dodge! Jump! Tree! Fire! More fire!! EVEN MORE FIRE!!!

No... Get back here, Lucy! You are... You are...

YOU ARE NOT GETTING AWAY FROM MEEEE!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy POV

<<Almost 15 hours earlier>>

This was it... The 7th and final day of Dragon Slayer Mating Season...