Chapter 4

I woke up to sunlight brightening from the room. The place was dead silent, no noise. What am I supposed to do? Go out in the kitchen? I'm still in some stranger's house and I slept here not even knowing them properly. I got out of bed, I was about to change clothes but then I realized this isn't my house, and that all my clothes and belongings are still in my house. I guess I'll just go in the kitchen?

I get out of my room and start to wander around a little. I forgot where Jeongin said where the kitchen was so I had a hard time finding it but I eventually found it. There was Felix sitting on the counter on his phone. He immediately left it after he made eye contact with me.

"Here, the other members left this for you(food), you must be starving!" Felix said, feeling pity. He was right. I was starving. All I replied was with a thanks but as I took the first bite someone interrupted.

"What if you poisoned it?!" The tall boy leaning on the wall says, mocking me. I just role my eyes at him.

"Where are the others?" I said, feeling a bit confused.

"They are well....practising." Felix says. I didn't want to ask him for what since it isn't my business. Hyunjin pulled out a gun from his pocket and there were other weapons in there as well. I stepped back a bit scared and he noticed giving me a questionable look. Almost as if he never wanted that impression on me. What's with that look? If you randomly pull out a gun of course I would feel scared.

"Hyunjin...don't scare her..take the weapons to the practice room and do whatever you want there." Felix says feeling concerned for me. Felix was the only one who I actually found friendly and thought he was very sweet. Hyunjin walks out the kitchen somewhere to another room.

"I'm assuming all your belongings and clothes are in your house, right?" Felix said getting off the kitchen counter.

"Yes?" I said

"Let's go get them then." Felix says taking me out of the house. Am I moving in? I'm so confused. Whatever not going to question it.

Me and Felix just walked in silence the whole time until we almost got to my house.

"So you live all alone?" He says sounding concerned for me.

"Ya..it's not all bad I manage.." I said

Felix tilts his head slightly to the left

"But doesn't it ever get lonely? Not having company?"

"Sometimes ya I guess.." I said, not really bothered.

Once we got all my clothes and other things I needed, we went back to Stray kids', I still don't know what it is? Let's just go home. I put all the things I carried in my room, I decided to unpack them later and went outside to Felix again.

Felix asked me with a pout on his face.

"Do you want to come to a cafe with me? It's the least I can do for making such a bad first impression on you. All of Stray Kids. I think it would be pretty nice and I'm free."

I was surprised by the offer. He was so kind and sweet to me that I couldn't say no so I agreed. It was nice weather outside as well. It was Autumn, the leaves were different colours and were falling every now and then. There was a nice cool breeze as well. It was a nice walk to the cafe. We took a walk into the woods. Once we reached the cafe Felix asked me what I wanted.

"I'll just take a simple French vanilla coffee and I'll pay-."

"No you're not! What kind of man would let a women pay." He says cutting me off.