Chapter 13

Minho took the phone to Chan. I think he found the password for their hideout. I didn't want to get involved in the killing part, it made me uncomfortable. It was around 10:00pm.

I left Felix alone. I just asked Jisung. "Hey Jisung? Why is Hyunjin so bipolar?"

Jisung looked up at me. "He's not...have you ever thought about what's affecting him? Or if you're affecting him?"

"Are you just trying to make me feel bad that I did something?!"I asked him.

He laughed. "Maybe it's something having to do with..." He tilts his head towards Felix. So Hyunjin is jealous...?

"Is that why he switches moods so fast when I'm with Felix...?" I realized and started to understand what's happening.

Jisung was twisting his words. "Maybe...that's for you to find out."

 I whined at him and he gave me his gummy smile. Did Jisung know what was going on? What am I supposed to do? Why am I acting like I care? Do I like Hyunjin? The questions that I have never end.

Chan came from the office room. "We'll go to the gang's hideout right now. It's the best time, waiting for tomorrow is cowardly. Felix's loss, he will be staying home since he isn't in good condition. Y/n you will be staying with Felix."

"Hyung I don't think staying alone in a house with a drunk man is a good idea, especially if you're a girl," Seungmin said to Chan.

Felix sat up on the sofa. "Ya! I told you I'm fine!" He kind of raised his voice.

"Anyways, Y/n can you go get Hyunjin?" Chan asked me.

I nodded my head in response. Was he in his room? I went upstairs and eventually was standing in front of his door. I was about to knock but stopped for a second, but then proceeded to knock. "Hyunjin...?"

It took a few seconds for him to open his door, he opened it and leaned on the side of his door frame with his arms folded and hummed in response.

"Chan's calling you for going to the gang's hideout." I said to him in a low voice.

"You're staying home right?" Hyunjin asked me.

"Ya I'm staying home with Felix.." I said, remembering what Jisung said.

He nodded his head and was about to walk past me going downstairs but I grabbed his hand and pulled him back. "Why do you keep switching your moods with me..? It's bothering me."

He stays quiet for a moment. I was still holding his hand and he held mine tighter. "Don't worry about it, I'm just like that." He said it with a soft voice.

"No but you don't just do that for no reason! There's something bothering you and I feel like I'm the cause." I said feeling guilty.

"Just do what you want to do. Don't worry about my happiness. Don't let me stop you from doing what you want to do." Hyunjin said to me, suddenly it was deep.

"But you are stopping me! I want to know what's bothering you but you won't tell me!" I whined at him.

His soft brown eyes suddenly formed crescents. "Honestly, you're such a pain!" He said laughing.

He lets go of my hand and proceeds to go down stairs. "Stay safe."

"I should be telling you that, you're out here killing." I said quick enough to him and he laughed while going down the stairs. It's really interesting how he switched moods so quickly.

They all packed guns and other weapons with them. I really hope they stay safe and don't get hurt. I was left alone with Felix. What am I supposed to do with him?

I got Felix a glass of water and handed it to him. He looked at me with a blank face. "Drink it"

He took the glass and drank the water. I sat beside him, I wanted to end the awkward silence. "Do you think it will go well?"

Felix turned his head to me. "Depends honestly."

Out of curiosity I asked him. "Is this the first time you guys...kill?"

"No. We don't kill often but we have before." Felix said. They said they weren't criminals so obviously they were doing it for good. 

He gently patted me on my head. "You should thank me for drinking that vodka." Right, I forgot. He wouldn't be like this if he hadn't drank it. Wait no he still would have because he drank 2 shots before.

"Yes thank you but you didn't need to drink it." I patted his head with a smile.

"Oh so you would have drank it?" He said smirking

I push him softly. "Shut up you're drunk."

Felix pouts and nudges me, after a few seconds he rests his head on my shoulder. "Can I rest here for awhile..?" 

He asked me. He doesn't change too much when he drinks. He's not cranky either, just tired.

I allowed him too and he closed his eyes. The boys just left a few minutes ago and it takes time to get there and back so they would probably come home late.

Suddenly Felix grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine. I blush and try to let go but his grip was tight. "Felix..."

He hummed in response. "We aren't a couple." I said to him and he softly laughed.

He lifted his head from my shoulder, his eyes were half closed and he spoke with a low voice staring into my eyes. " I never said we were."

He put my hand on his cheek. It wasn't that hot anymore and with the same hand, I put my hand on his forehead, it wasn't burning either.

He still didn't let go of my hand. "Why are you worried about me?"

I covered his mouth with my hand. "I am not....."

He mumbled in response, with sarcasm. 

Pretend like a good few hours passed, I don't have ideas and I'm in class.

I heard a noise from outside, it was probably the boys. I got up from the sofa and suddenly Hyunjin barged in from the door. He looked pissed.

The rest of the boys came in and Chan spoke to Hyunjin. "I told you to follow me! Why'd you go from the-" He yelled at him but Hyunjin cut him off shouting.

"It wouldn't make sense if we went from the door! I told you in the car!" He shouted back, he had a cut on his lip and a scar on his nose.

"We planned this out! You can't just bail out last minute to your own plan!" Chan yelled.

"Listen we got the gang. That's all that matters." Hyunjin said, lowering his tone and walked upstairs to his room.