Game Plan

A/N
I got this idea from instagram. Credit goes to them.
This is a short one sorry. I am in the making of a longer one though!

Third Person POV
All the avengers were sitting in the meeting room listening to Steve's plan on how to defeat another Hydra base.
"Ok so we leave tomorrow at 3 am. Sorry no sleeping in." Steve says looking back at the slideshow. (Let say Steve loves slideshows)
Mhm, yep, and got it's were heard through the room.
"Any questions?" Tony asks getting up.
"Can we go now?" Clint starts getting up.
"Yeah I need to go and... do anything else-bye!" Nat runs out of the room followed by everyone else. The only ones left were Steve, Tony, and Peter.
"Well that was boring and not helpful." Tony says looking at his phone.
"What do you mean that was useless!?" Steve says with hurt and confusion.
"Well they kinda weren't listening to what you said mr Steve Rogers sir. They just agreed with everything you said without knowing what you said." Peter adds looking at his hands.
"I don't believe it!" Steve almost yells.
Tony and Peter look at each other then nod.
"Time for plan 1149." Tony says before going to the door with Peter.
"What!?" Steve says really confused.
"Stripes! Calm down all you need to do is present that slideshow again in 15 minutes. We'll handle the rest. This will show you that no one listens!" Tony and Peter leave Steve surprised and hungry.

***

"Team meeting!" Steve yells in the common room.
Clint, Nat, Wanda, Bruce, Bucky, Sam, Rhodey, Vision, Thor, and Loki all stand up a little annoyed but follow Steve to the room where Tony and Peter were already sitting in their seats.
Everyone sat down and ignored Steve for his 15 minute presentation. After Steve was finished Peter stood up drawing everyone's eyes to him. As Steve sat down Peter started talking.
"Ok to see who was listening we're going play KAHOOT!!!" Peter yelled turning the screen to a Kahoot game.
Everyone looked a little worried because they weren't listening.

***

The game ended with Vision in first, Bruce in second, and Rhodey in third. Everyone else only got one question right and that was when it asked who we were attacking. Steve finally realized that he had to cut his plan meetings in half if he wanted everyone to listen. And it worked!