Chapter XI: The Chaos of Aseria

May 19th 20XX, two days after the Battle of Fauro City.

Iqbal sat still on the fountain of the city, as he ate a breakfast of MRE's. This time, it a 2B menu. Even though the MRE is delicious, Iqbal just had enough of it.

I really want to eat something else, like *Kwetiaw* or something like that. Iqbal thought to himself.

(AN: Kwetiaw is Indonesian food.)

The 1st Group has occupied the city for about two days now. The city is quite damaged, actually, it was just the parts near the gates that are damaged. The rest is intact.

The daily life of the city is as usual, well, almost. The city folks here are afraid of them, not something surprising, since they got rounded up somewhere in the middle of the night. But that's what it is, the 1st Group is just doing their job as a military element, as well as civil security.

While Iqbal is gobbling up his meal, Supriyadi came along. He sat right next to him and began to eat as well. The two enjoyed the scenery of the city, although the morale of the civilians is not good.

"The city is pretty gloomy, huh?" Said Supriyadi.

"Indeed. It wasn't like this before we attack." Iqbal responded.

"Just hoped that we got the crowned prince soon, I want no hostility against these people." Said Iqbal continued.

"By the way, I heard that the attacking Groups have engaged the kingdoms in the mainland." Said Supriyadi.

"Yeah, I was wondering what was that thundering sound earlier this morning. And then I found out that our boys have started their invasion, which makes sense since we didn't call for air support. Those Phantoms and Su-30 were roaring out in the sky." Said Iqbal.

"Yeah, they say they're engaging the enemy right now. If I recall it correctly, they did incorporate magicians into their ranks. I heard that the Hamengku and Kalijaga Groups have encountered them." Said Supriyadi.

"Shit, bad luck. Are there any casualties from our side yet?" Asked Iqbal.

"A few, not much. Thanks to the Warrior Bunnies' cooperation on how magicians looked like, it looks like they were able to target them first before they cast their magic. But I don't know it for sure, but let's hope they all come back alive." Said Supriyadi.

The two continue eating their meal, but then Supriyadi spoke once again.

"I wonder what would happen next, would we thrive? Or would we fall to our doom?" Said Supriyadi.

Iqbal is surprised by this question, but he answered it nonetheless.

"I don't know, but at the very least we can do something to make sure that we would thrive. Just one problem though." Said Iqbal.

"Was that?" Asked Supriyadi.

"Those 'rats'. The President and the *KPK* should do something about that. Why should we even bother risking our lives here, if those pests are not taken care of." Said Iqbal.

AN:(KPK=Komisi Pemberantasan Korupsi/Corruption Eradication Commission. Author is referring to the rats both below and above, as to reflect the current condition)

"Yeah, you're right. Let's just hope for the best, and we'll see what happens next." Said Supriyadi.

Both of them have finished their meals, as the two walked away from the fountain. The two walked east, heading towards the castle.