CHAPTER 12

I am woken up by a bacon aroma. Ncooh bae has made me breakfast in bed. But I quickly jump up when I remember I am at my in-laws house. Gran said I should wake up early so that I can cook breakfast for my in-laws. She did teach me how to make bacon, eggs, baked beans and fried sliced tomatoes and toasted bread. Yoh I am toast shame. I look at Silu who is looking at me with an amused expression.

“What time is it? I am supposed to be making breakfast for your family. What will they say when your mother has to make it even when I am here?” he laughs.
“Baby breathe. Calm down. Everyone is gone. Breakfast is not the most important meal here at home. Mom has gone to the farm. Siya has gone to school. Silindile has gone to the gym and Simlethelwe has gone to his restaurant. As you know dad always goes out early and comes back late. He only came home earlier yesterday to welcome you.” I breathe out loud.

“So I only have to make breakfast for your brother?”
“Hell no, he has his own hands. If he wants someone to make him breakfast he should get married.” I laugh.
“Are you jealous that I wanna cook for your brother?”
“You have never even cooked for me yet you wanna cook for him? Never baby.”
“Relax. If he is single, tell him Sange is available.” He laughs out loud shaking his head.

“I think I might just tell him that. Anyways eat your breakfast my queen. You still owe me a mind blowing sex. So get some energy.” I just laugh and start eating my food. When I am done he doesn’t even take the dishes to the kitchen. He just attacks me with a kiss.

When we are done with our morning glory, we both shower. He makes the bed and take the dishes to the kitchen. He is such a gentleman. I get dressed in a black medusa accent knit dress and black sneakers. I am used to sneakers and boots, so they are my life. I also wear a black doek. I take my phone and send a text to Cane. I am pretty sure he is around somewhere and just waiting for my instructions. I head downstairs. I didn’t bring my tablet and laptop so I have to go check out my companies.

I get downstairs and find the brothers sitting and watching TV. I greet Silindile and then ask to speak with Silu. We head to the kitchen and he attacks me with a kiss. I think being at his home makes him hornier. I just laugh and kiss him back, wrapping my arms around his neck. We finally break the kiss and we just giggle.

“Why are you so horny?”
“You gave it to me good this morning my love. I wish we can just stay in bed and fuck all day.” I laugh.
“I have to check out some of my companies. Your mom isn’t here so I can’t stay with just you and your brother.”

“Are we boring you? You haven’t even given us a chance.” I just chuckle.
“I have to go. I will come back before noon.”
“Can I take you to where you are headed?”
“Don’t worry about me.” I head to the front door with him on my heels. We get outside and find Cane already in the driveway.

“When did he get here?” I just laugh and perk his lips. I climb into the car and Cane drives out.
“Where to boss.”
“Heavenly Hotel.” He just nods drives to the hotel.

I get there and find Jenna chatting with her boyfriend in one of the tables. I just pass without saying anything because I know she will give me a mean attitude. I get to the kitchen and the staff welcomes me with warm hands. It has been a while since I have come to this hotel. I then head to my office after asking them to bring me some brunch and the hotel books. I look through them and I am happy that everything is going well. Even Jenna is doing her job well which is unlike her.

I call Sange and tell her to go cook lunch for the Ndaba brothers and that she must pour love potion for Silindile. She laughs and tells me that she is headed there right now. She says she is wearing lingerie and a long coat with heels. I remind her that my fiancé is there and she just laughs again. I get back to the books and when I am done, I head to Madam Ty restaurant. I named it that when I rebranded it. Madam Ty is gran.

We get to the restaurant and I find Seipati with some of the Cobras at the door. They seem armed and ready for war. I ask Cane what is going on and he just shrugs. I climb out of the car and head to where Seipati is at.

“What’s up?”
“The Germans are inside.” I look at here frowning.
“What the fuck do they want?” she shrugs.
“Let’s go find out.” we head inside and I find Perrette and Murray eating, they are with two South African ladies. It looks like a double date of some sort. We get to their table.

“Herren (gentlemen).” I greet with a little smile.
“Die Frau der Stunde. (The woman of the hour.)” Murray says with his annoying smile. I sit down on the vacant seat and Seipati sits next to me. When I look behind me I see Beast and smirk.

“Was bringt Sie in mein Territorium? (What brings you to my territory?)”
“Geschäft, aber wir werden zu einem sichereren Ort gehen als dies. (Business but we are going to go to a more secure place than this.)” Perrette says.

“Lassen Sie uns jetzt mit lhrem Koch zubereitet werden. Speisen Sie mit uns. (For now let’s just enjoy food prepared by your chef. Dine with us.)” Murray says with his annoying smile again.

Seipati and I order just salad and I ask for water while she asks for a glass of wine. When I am done eating, I leave them in the table and head to my office. I check the books for a while and then head back to the table. I tell them that we are going to Club Classic to discuss whatever business they wanna discuss with me. We get to Club Classic and head to the basement. We sit down and the waitress serves them whiskey while I ask for bottled water.

“You are not drinking?” Perrette asks looking at me suspiciously.
“Not today.” He nods. “So what may I help you with gentlemen?”
“We want the Mozambican territory. Just name your price.”
“It’s not for sale. I can give you 10% of it but not the whole of it.” Murray just chuckles.

“What are we going to do with 10%? Really Thompson? Don’t play with us.”
“I am the one who defeated Bo. I earned that territory. It is mine. Don’t come here demanding that territory.”
“We are not fighting you Empress. We just want a share of that territory.” Perrette raises his hands as a sign of surrendering.

“I won’t have an answer for you, at least not now. But soon. It was a surprise seeing you here gentlemen.” I stand up and head out.

“You are not afraid of what they may do to you or your family?” Seipati asks as we climb inside the car.
“I am under the Italians. They now own Bo’s territory. The decision is up to them to do what they want. I can’t just take decision just because I am afraid of what the Germans may do should I not agree with them.”

“I hear you, boss.” They drop me off at the Ndaba mansion and they leave.
.
.
.
#TheEmpress