•Worth• Yan!Kirari Momobami X Reader

.•~~Third Person~~•.

It was (Y/N) (L/N)'s second week at Hyakkaou Private Academy and they had a solid understanding of how this school's system worked. Gambling. (Y/N) wasn't particularly good at it, but they had luck. Luck that never failed them.

On the first day of school, they got challenged by a girl that hoped to slowly crawl out of her deep debt, but unfortunately for her, she had just increased it.

That had been happening ever since (Y/N) came to the school and because they had such incredible luck, they got challenged by incredible gamblers, which was only natural.

First she defeated Mary Saotome (who had been caught cheating) and second was a person that was named Yumeko Jabami. They also had only just entered the school as a student and had earned quite a name for themselves.

This intrigued the student council president and she kept an eye on (Y/N), seeing if they were worthy enough to earn a spot in the council, or if it was just a temporary thing.

It was most definitely not a temporary thing. Here they are, a month later, and still hasn't lost a single game. They had gotten a bit bored of all this winning, but at the same time, was grateful that they hadn't become a housepet.

The student council president decided to hold a meeting about this mysterious student.

"I assume you've all heard about the student (Y/N) (L/N)." Kirari announces to the council.

"(Y/N) (L/N)? Yeah, I've had the urge to gamble against them but I know I shouldn't yet..." Yumemi states.

"Oh? Is that so? Why ever not?" Kirari presses onto Yumemi. The pink haired girl thought she had said it quiet enough for no one to hear, but to her dismay, the worst person that could have heard it, heard it.

"Well...I just..." Yumemi stutters.

"Eh? Spit it out." Midari pressures her. The council's response from the girl was silence, as she had no real reason to not gamble against (Y/N). In reality, she was just scared of them.

"No response? Alright. Go gamble against them. Remember, you'll also be gambling away your spot in the council. It has been getting a bit boring with you around here. You don't really fit in the atmosphere. Now go, to-be housepet." Kirari was getting a bit harsh with her words so she can frighten the poor want-to-be idol to give her less of a chance of winning against the (h/c) haired student. Kirari wanted to behold their luck in close proximity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yumemi had set up the flashy idol like stage, that looked like it was for a concert, so (Y/N) and herself could have a gamble. Of course, she invited all her adoring fans as an audience.

(Y/N) was quite nervous. They had never been around that many people in their life. They are just hoping that their luck doesn't disappear mid-match and then be embarrassed at themself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No....NO! THIS CAN'T BE IT! STOP!" Yumemi pleads (Y/N), in denial that she had just lost, not just the gamble, but also her spot in the student council.

"Hey...Are you alright-?" (Y/N) asks before they get cut off.

"NO! DON'T TOUCH ME! I was supposed to win! Not you! You disgust me, vermin!" Yumemi insults (Y/N). She had put her heart and soul into this gambling session and in her eyes, she thinks the (h/c) coloured person was insulting her, mocking her.