Prologue

"Really baby girl? You actually thought that I would let your actions go unpunished?" He looked at me with a smirk and lustful eyes. At that moment I knew that what ever I did it won't be enough to stop him.

"Now now, Ryan. We are adults here, let's just talk about this." I said with an uneasy laugh as I try making my way towards the bedroom door. His eyes watched my every move as he walked towards me.

'This is it make a run for it!' My inner voice shouted at me and that's what I did. Without thinking of the consequences I ran. My fingertips was about to touch the handle before a strong arm pulled me backwards and into the wall. I grunted as a back hit against the wall. I didn't have time to think about the pain before a hand came up to my neck holding me in place.

"Baby girl, now you will learn that you are mine."

"Ryan, I'm not an object that you can claim!"

"Aaliyah, my love. I will not repeat my self. You. Are. FUCKEN MINE!!"

I flinched at his tone of voice. This side of him I always feared.

"Now may I start with your punishment?" I nodded at him, too scared to piss him off more.

He moved his head to my ear. His hot breathe made shivers run down my spine. He removed his hand from my neck and run it down the side of my body before it stops at my small waist. He started moving his other hand to cup my boob and with that he said his last word as a whisper before starting the punishment.

"Mine!"

Hey guys
So this is my first story on Wattpad and I'm really excited for it. So please sit back and enjoy the ride. Don't forget to vote, comment and share. ❤️