Moving In Part One

Today was the day that the misfits had moved into one big house in Melbourne, Fitz wasnt moving in since the house wasnt big enough and had already had a house in Melbourne at the time. He always came over to spend time with Swagger and the others so they could have some company, Jay had never shown his face to anyone except tobi which made him nervous since he had never lived in a house full of people as he was used to living alone and was scared of showing his face to anyone. He let out a sigh as he walks into the misfits house and held onto his suitcase that he had, getting nervous when everyone looked at him in confusion since they were wondering who he was "Hey guys.."

Masons eyes widen when he saw Jay as his face heated up slightly and got up, going over to him "Holy shit..jay." He smiled as the others came over "So that's what you look like..woah."

Jay's face heated up slightly when he saw Masons reaction to what he looked like and nods while smiling a bit "Yup..this is what I look like..only tobi knew what I look like cause I was too nervous to show anyone else."

Tobi nods as she moved her hair out of her face since some had fallen in her face "Yeah..he didnt want me showing anyone what he looked like til he got here."

Jay chuckles as he looks at everyone "I claim a room upstairs." he ran upstairs laughing as the others had laughed too

a few hours go by

Mason was sitting in the living room as he was eating candy while watching something on TV since it was interesting to him and was humming along to the music that was playing while biting into his twizzler, he felt someone sit on the couch as he looks over at Jay and chuckles slightly when he noticed how sweaty he looked "Another sweaty lobby?"

Jay nodded as he wiped his forehead and leans back against the back of the couch, stealing one of Masons twizzlers but noticed that he didnt seem to care "Whatcha watching?" he looked at the tv and saw that it was a cooking show "Gordon Ramsay?"

Mason nods as he takes a sip from his drink that he had as well "Yeah..I love this show so much" he laughs slightly as his face heated up slightly when he heard Jay laugh

a few months go by

Jay was sitting in his room and had been enjoying the few months that he had been living at the misfits manor since that's what they had called it. He was editing a video since he hadnt uploaded in a while due to him being busy alot, he hummed along to the music that he was playing and had developed a crush on someone but didnt wanna tell them since he was scared of behind rejected until he heard his door open as he glanced over at Matt who had walked into his room and smiles slightly "Hey matt, what's up?" he raised an eyebrow

Matt sighs as he looks at Jay and looked nervous when he noticed the concerned look on Jay's face "How do I tell someone I like them?

Jay shrugged a bit since he didnt know what to tell him and wasnt really good at asking people out or telling someone that he had liked them "I guess you just go for it..I dont know."

Matt nodded as his face heated up and kissed Jay softly, feeling jay kiss back which made his face go more red.

Mason had walked past as he peeks into the room and saw Jay and Matt which made his heart drop and break. He felt tears form in his eyes when he saw them, knowing that he had liked Jay but Jay didnt like him.

Tobi had noticed Masons tears when she had walked upstairs and saw that he was near Jay's room, getting concerned when she realized that matt had confessed and got angry.

(Sorry about the cliffhanger! it will get better! I will get part two up soon, that's one hell of cliffhanger. Do they get together? Find out in the next chapter!)