13| mon chéri

👑 VINCENT's POV 👑
-----•------
"I saw you talking to Brooke," Lemon said to me. "What did he say??"."He a-asked me to meet him tonight!" I told him. "I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS I CAN MAKE A MOVE WHILE WE TALK!!"

"Make sure he talks first though" Rudy told me. "He might want to talk about something important." He had this sort of smug face on. Like that picture of that cat who was being threatened by a knife.

"Maybe he found out something about Daisy!" Lemon said. He had hope in his eyes, probably wishing that it just happened to be done magical birth defect and not the work of the alien parasites. I sighed. "Well guys, wish me luck."
-----•-----
When I came out of my room, Brooke was waiting for me in the hallway. He wasn't wearing his laboratory coat. I never saw him not wearing it. He looked pretty beautiful without it. He kept on adjusting his glasses and fixing his hair. Lemon was peeking out his bedroom door, watching me. I'm not sure where Rudy was though.

"You wanted to talk?" I asked him. Brooke turned towards me. "O-Oh yeah!" he stuttered. "Uhhh let me think ummmm". He looked down at his feet for a couple of seconds, even though he didn't have feet. "Uhh, f*ck. I should've prepared my words for this ummm.."

"Just say what you want, Brooke" I told him. He seemed to be quite nervous. Also was blushing mad. "I ummm". He looked away for a short moment. "I k-kind of, I mean, really like... you" he told me. "Like romantically I mean! I mean like I would date you!! Like I- Sh*t, ummmm." I could feel myself blushing. I turned around to look at Lemon. He looked as surprised too.

"Wait, Brooke, you like me!?" I shouted. "I was preparing to ask you out tomorrow!!". "Wait, you were!?" he yelled. "I mean, what? Stay calm, stay calm, ummm....". He sighed and looked at me. "So ummm, does that mean, a yes?". I looked over to him. I smiled at him. I closed my hands in his and kissed him on the lips.

"That technically does mean a yes, so... yeah" I chuckled. Brooke looked up at me, face all red and hugged me tight. "VINCENT, YOU DID IT!!" Lemon shouted. "You were watching!?!" Brooke yelled at him. I'm not sure if his face was red with blushing, or with anger. "I was, sort of a wingman for him" Lemon told him. Pumpkin phased through the ceiling. "Me too, Lemon. Me too."

"Wait, Pumpkin was helping you!?" I said. "I needed help, okay!" Brooke told me. "Rudy and Pumpkin were helping me out". "But Rudy was also helping me out!" I told him. "Where is he anyways?"

Suddenly, Rudy's head phased through the wall and stared at us. "Can I be the bridesmaid? G-Grooms-maid? Wait... Grooms-butler? Is there a male variation?". We looked at him. "Was the confession the project you guys were working on?" Brooke asked him. Rudy looked between the four of us and nodded. "Helped both of you out behind the scenes and none of you guys even noticed, hah!". "Guys, maybe we should just leave" Pumpkin suggested. "These guys should be having their moment in privacy..". "Uhh, yeah. Maybe we should-" Rudy said before being interrupted.
-----•-----
Daisy was running down the hall again. She somehow exited her bedroom without any of us noticing. She was in her pyjamas and her hair was messy. She was about to run into her room when she ran through us. She tripped over the air, and fell onto the floor, staring up at the ceiling.

"Oh shoot! Daisy!?" Lemon shouted. He crouched next to her. "What are you doing up this late?!". Daisy got up and was massaging her head. She stared at him, eyes wide. "L-Lemon??" she quietly said. "Daisy! You can see me!" Lemon yelled. He  hugged her tight, but then pulled away, realising what that meant. "B-But, that means-".

"I don't know either!" Daisy told him. "But I need to go, the impostor might get me! I think they saw me!". She then ran into Fuchsia's room and shut the door. Lemon looked at us, worried. He then ran into the room, phasing through the wall and calling after her.