SIX

IDAMA WYNTER OCEAN|MOOK
Chapter- slimdabrat

After i left the office building I decided to take a walk in the park since I was walking the dog. i drove the location which was a 10 min drive.

"Damn it is so cold out here," I said as I closed my coat and put the lil doggie coat on Onyx. Onyx is a french bulldog mixed with Australian shepherd. Got me thinking about getting a dog his breed. Shiddd maybe I should steal her dog. Anyways I put Onyx on his leash and we started walking round the park alone before Onyx started to bark at another dog. causing the owner to look up at me then at Onyx.

"you must be the new assistant to liah" he said with an amused look. what is up with these niggas cuz if another one give me the same look today I will be quitting life. Hold up how he know is he fed or sum?

"Ummm. Are you fed or sum cuz that shit is weird." I said look at him. As he laughed after I spoke

" No nothing like that its just that Onyx come to the park with a different person every month like clockwork." He stated I looked at him unsure.

"my bad baby my name is D'mari but you can call me Dee" he smiled.

" Yeah my name is Idama and I work for mrs.royan." I stated with a smile this time.

"you wanna sit and talk while Onyx and Dion play?" he asked i nodded my head

"have you met mrs.royan?" I asked as we sat down on the park bench

"i met her once and all i can say is that she is a bitch a really bitter bitch" he said as we watched the dogs. I just laughed

"Oh yes she is. I don't understand how her husband puts up with her." i laughed

"Girl don't get me started on that fine sexy ass man"Dee said which made me look at him for the first time in like 10 mins.

"Bitch are you gay?" i asked in a very much questioning tone. He looks at me unsure of how to respond to me.

"umm yeah. its fine if you don--" i cut him off

"you is my new fren why would i judge you cuz you gay. that shit for the birds." I smiled which made him smile and hug me.

"its time for me to get back to the office cuz mrs.bitchalot is finna start complaining about dumb shit." I said as we stood up.

"Let me get your number Dee and maybe on the weekend me, you and my best fren rayvan can go the club or sum" i said holding out my phone. he put his number in and saved it as Big Dick Dee 🍆💜.

"Bitch i know you fucking lyin with this name" i said as i looked at him which made him bust into laughter and he has one of those contagious laughters so i started to laugh with him.

"Come here Onyx" i said Onyx looked at me and started running up to me allowing me to pick him up.

"How you get here hoe?" Dee asked me as we walked out the park

"I drove here cause it was too cold to walk how bout chu"i asked

"my man is over there waiting for me"i looked it was the other side of the lot

"I would go say hi but i have to hurry and get back to work"i said sadly

"girl it is fine if we do hangout this week i can bring him so you can meet him" Dee said as he walked away

"bye love" i said as he just waved back .

"Onyx you are so cute i could just eat you up. lets get you bakto your mother"as i said that last part Onyx made that lil dog whimper. I feel bad for anyone who has a relationship with that woman.

--