Twelve

chapter- slimdabrat

Surprise a new POV 

ZEPHANIAH AL'MALIK ROYAN|GINO

"I am tired of yo ass." I said walking into the master bedroom with ha in my tail

"Nigga i ain't did shit to you fuck is you mad fa?" Liah yelled

"Bitch if you wake up my daughter I'm gonna beat yo ass." i said loosen my tie 

"Man you always worried about that girl like damn worry bout me I'm your wife." she yelled. I looked at ha cuz this bitch must have lost ha damn mind talking to me like that 

"that damn girl you damn daughter and i have told you if you wake ha up imma beat yo ass" i said walking to the closet changing to go my club and this hoe bout to make me put my hands on ha. Sumone tell me what drug i was on when i married ha cuz she is really blowing me. I walked out the closet with  my shoes in my hands. I was wearing  a Tommy Hilfiger shirt with some jeans and my g fazos. 

"Daddy" i heard a lil voice call out. that is my sign that i got to go cuz imma put my hands on ha it not even funny. No cap imma bust a cap in ha.

"Hey lil ma why are you up" as i picked ha up and she just shrugged ha shoulders.

"Well i have stuff to do I'm leave see whenever." i said to Liah walked to Samaiya's room bout she fell asleep on my shoulders but as i  tried put ha down she gripped me so i could not put ha down. 

"Maiya what wrong you have sleep you going to fair tomar you need to be rested." i said after i was able to remove ha arms from my neck

"I don't want you to leave with mom because she doesn't love me like you do." she said with tears in ha eyes with made my heart clinch when i heard ha say.  I checked the time it was only 10.

"Its okay baby, how bout we go to uncle sin house for the night huh." I asked and she vigorously nodded hahead making me laugh. 

"Okay go pack you bag imma be back i have to call uncle sin"I said and she ran to ha closet. I picked up my phone and called Sin this fucker probly still up.

"Ayee bitch what you on" i said into the phone as Sin answered the phone

"Damn i cannot even get a hey how you doing."sin said making me laugh this nigga is a damn clown

"I said what you on " i repeated 

"I'm home with Summer wassup nigga." he said 

" Imma drop Maiya with you cuz she don't wanna be with ha mother." I said sighing this bitch is stressing me

"I told you bout that girl but yo ain't wanna listen to me. it is what is it." he laughed

"DADDY" Maiya yelled

"Girl what i told you bout yelling" i said looking at ha while Sin just laughed. I swear all this nigga does it laugh.

"You got every thing" i said looking at ha.

"Bye nigga imma see you in 10. one" i said

"see you nigga one" he said before hanging up the phone.

"grab you iPad so we can go" she ran to ha room before i could finish. Liah walks out the master bedroom with a damn suitcase

"Umm where the hell you going" i asked ha as she walked past me 

"Im going to Paris for the next two week of course i needa break from all this stress and shit." she said 

"You know what ion give a fuck. ion know why i asked by get out my face" i said grabbing Maiya's bag and ha hand also grabbing my keys. 

___ fastforward___

I put Maiya to bed at Sin i been here fa bout 20 min we was just chopping it up.

"Nigga i finna check the block real quick then check the club. imma catch yo ass later" said walking to his door.

"okay one nigga"he said 

"one" i said as I walked to my car. I made it to the trap chopped it up a bit with them niggas got back in my car to go to my club. When i first open that shit business was boomin and it still is 2 years later. 

"Wassup Tone" i called out to him as i walked to the door.

"Wassup Mr.Gino"Tone greeted me as he opened the door fa me

"just how i liked it packed" i said to myself as i walked to the bar just looking round I seen Liah's assistant shidd ion know ha name. But she is fine as hell sum white dude was talking to ha but she dubbed him and we made eye contact. It was like shorty was having a damn staring contest with me cuz she only looked away when sum nigga to ha. Let go to my office do sum fucking paperwork.

__________________________

What y'all think bout Zephaniah POV? Should I do more?