𝖥𝗂𝗏𝖾

IDAMA WYNTER OCEAN|MOOK
Chapter- slimdabrat

"chile anyways did you talk to Doma about switching?" I asked.

"girl not yet I haven't seen her yet maybe she's comin late or sum" rayven said.

" well imma seen at lunch. If I get a chance to actually eat" i said rolling my eyes while rayven just laughed

"bitch there ain't shit funny" i said walking away. I walked into mrs.royan office and seen her and mr.royan kissing and shit. Like nigga wasn't you just kissing me in the elevator but thats nun of my business. I cleared my thorat to get their attention. they stopped kissing and looked at me mrs. royan rolled her eyes while mr.royan looked kinda amused. Like this fuck nigga but bitch how my lips taste.

"The door was open. i just wanted to check and see if you need anything from me before i went to my office" i stated just looking at mrs.royan. I felt mr.royan's eyes on me but in didn't meet his eyes cuz fuck him respesfully.

"Umm... there should be some files in your email read them and makea sure that there is no errors. you will not make me look dumb during the meeting tomar cuz of a dumb error." she said wit a lil attitude. like bitch its not my fault yo dumb ass didn't close your door the fuck.

"i'll be going" i said walking away.

"wait i have sum for you to do for me" she said as i made it to the door. bitch i know you didn't see me walk 10 step away basically out the door for yo ass to realise that you want me to do sum else.

"Yes ma'am" i say through my teeth with a tight smile. i glanced at mr.royan who still had an amused look on his face. Damn he is sexy i would ride his face and drown him with this wap damn i bet he got a bomb dick. I guess i was staring for too long cuz mr. royan had a smirk on his face and mrs.rayon looked kinda pissed. Bitch I don't give a fuck I will steal yo man and there will be nun you can do bout it hoe.

"Bitch stop staring at my husband and go walk my dog for 30 mins and you better make sure it the whole 30 mins or you will be fired" she stated with a smirk. Just for that I will be sitting on yo husband's face real soon bitch.

"Okay" as I walked out but not before grabbing the dog. The dog is so cute how can it have such an ugly owner.

"Today is gonna be a long day" i said as I walked to the elevator and guess who walked in after me. you guessed it mr.royan wit his fine ass. We was in the elevator for 30 secs before he tried to kiss on me.

" Ummm. not you finna kiss me after you was just kissing her bitter ass." I said looking at him

"Damn" he laughed as he walked off the elevator.

--

How was this chapter y'all?