Chapter 2

Logan sat with the Light Sides the next morning for breakfast. He kept zoning out a few times, after all he was up past Midnight.
"Logan are you alright?" Patton asked.
"Hm?" Logan looked up. "What?"
"He asked if you're alright," Virgil repeated.
"Oh, yes I am fine." Logan said.
"You seem tired my friend," Roman asked. "Did you sleep well?"
"I slept well," Logan eyes slightly drooped.
"I don't belive you," Roman glared. "You look exhausted!"

"Well I'll admit, I did go to bed later than usual." Logan said.
"When did you go to bed?" Patton asked.
"A bit after midnight I believe."
"What?! Why were you up so late?!"
"I was-"

No! You can't tell them where you were!

Why not?

Because, they don't like the others! They may keep you away from them!! You can't tell them you were with them!

Oh...that does make sense...

"Logan?" Patton called.
"Hm?"
"I asked why you stayed up so late?"
"Oh. Well I was just working really hard for the interview." Logan lied.
"Aw Logan!" Patton smiled. "We're so great full how hard you work, but remember to care for yourself too, ok?"
"Yes Patton, I will."

_______

Logan walked into his room. He looked over at his desk. He really needed to actually get the work for the interview done. He sat down at his desk and began to work.
He wrote down what it's like to be a Youtuber and what it requires. He'd have to give it to Patton and Roman later so they could spice it up with some of the excitements of it.
Logan sighed as he put down his pencil. He had worked for around 3 hours, and decided to be done with his work for the day.

He set aside his work papers and looked at his 'Fun' papers. These included personal things, like experiments he wanted to do and questions he wanted to research.
He really wanted to try this experiment with Crofters, and about how much you could fit into one pie without it exploding.
However, if he were to even dare try that the kitchen would be ruined, and no one would even be interested in doing his crazy experiment-

Wait. Crazy? Well then, there might be one person interest...

...

Logan sunk down into the Dark Sides home.
Remus spit out his drink when he saw Logan.
"Wh-What are you doing here?!" He gasped.
Logan held up a jar of Crofters.

"You wanna do an experiment?"