Chapter 12

Logan awoke in a dim room. A very familiar one.
He was in the Dark Sides home.
Logan tried to sit up, but Deceit gently pushed him back down.

"Darling, you need to rest." Deceit said softly.
"Yeah, regain your strength!" Remus said, sitting on the couch.
"I-I...I have to get back," Logan pushed against Deceit and stood. "I can't be here-"
"Logan sit you ass back down." Remus hissed.
Logan got a bit scared, and sat back down.

"Logan, you obviously aren't taking care of yourself! Since we separated..." Remus held Logan's hand.
Logan looked away.
"Why haven't you been keeping well?" Deceit asked.
"How can I possibly live without you. There's no point..." Logan sighed.
Deceit and Remus nodded at eachother. They kissed Logan's hands, and stood up.
"Rest darling, we'll be back." Remus whispered.
Logan wanted to ask where they were going, but his eyes drooped, and he fell asleep again.

___________

Deceit and Remus rose up in front of Thomas.
"Wh-What are you doing here?!" Thomas fell back in surprise.
"We have a bone to pick with you!" Remus scolded. "And I'll tear it from your body-"
"Thomas we aren't devastated because of you." Deceit crossed his arms.
"Look, I don't know what was going on between you guys and Logan." Thomas stood. "But whatever it was it's over! I won't let you hurt Logan!"
"You think we were hurting Logan, hm?" Remus glared. "We'll fine, lets show you what happened to him because we weren't there!" Remus grabbed Thomas and sunk out.

...

The Dark sides and Thomas rose up in the Dark Sides home. Logan lay on the couch, weak and pale.
"Wh-What happened?!" Thomas gasped as he knelt next to the Logical Side.
"Ever since you separated us, he wan't taking care of himself." Remus said.
"We finally couldn't stop ourselves, and we checked on him. He was weak and tired, and collapsed in our arms." Deceit sighed.
"This is all my fault..." Thomas breathed.
"UH YEAH-"

"Thomas! Thank goodness your ok!" Patton rose up with the other two light sides.
"Dark Sides, why have you brought Thomas to your realm!" Roman roared.
"This is why!" Remus stepped aside and revealed Logan.
"L-Logan!!" Virgil gasped.
"Did you not even realize he was gone?!" Deceit hissed.

"Wh-What happened to him?" Patton teared up.
"He wasn't taking care of himself," Thomas said. "Its our fault. We split Logan and the people he loves apart..."
The Light Sides looked guilty.

"Dark Sides, I am sorry." Patton said. "This was a bad choice for everyone, and we will never separate you again."
"If Logan is happy with you, why should we stop that?" Roman said.
"Yeah..." Virgil said.

Suddenly, Logan stared and awoke.
"H-Hello..." he said. "Sorry I inconvenienced you all..."
"Shut up you fool!" Remus hugged Logan.
"We were very worried.." Deceit said.

"Logan, we are so sorry." Patton said. "You deserve love, and we shouldn't keep you from it."
"Thank you Patton," Logan said.

The Light Sides took Thomas back to his room, and left Logan alone with his lovers.

____________

The Dark Sides and Logan all cuddled together.
"I'm glad everything is finally working out," Logan smiled.
"I'm not," Deceit kissed Logan's cheek.
Remus handed Logan a jar of Crofters.
"Its a sweet jar," Remus licked his lips.
Logan kissed Remus.
"You're sweeter," Logan smirked.
"No fair I want in," Deceit stole a kiss as well.

The three kissed and cuddled together.

And they would be together and never part again

THE END