Chapter 39

Will whimpers and shudders as Mike pulls out a little and thrusts back in quickly.

The brunette struggles to get his hands free from Mike's grasp, but the vampire keeps a firm grip his eyes starting to glow red, Will instantly becoming submissive towards the older boy.

"I havent even told you to do anything and look at you finaly being obedient.. " Mike says playfully with a chuckle, Will turning his head away from embarrassment as his cheeks turn pink.

Mike starts thrusting into the werwolf again, Will letting mewls and moans out from the overstimulation on his prostate, his member stirring up again from the extreme pleasure.

The ravenette cant suppress the smirk on his face as Will looks up towards Mike with pleading eyes.

Mike doesnt comment, but he gives Will a knowing look as he leans in and kisses Wills neck, biting at the younger boy's sensitive spots on his neck making Will squirm.

"Mike..ngh~.. please." Will begs in a whisper as Mike raises an eyebrow, continuing to thrust into Will, hitting the werewolf's prostate everytime.

"Please what~?" Mike asks with a smirk as Will moans out again as Mike thrusts in hard. "Beg for what you want~." Mike says in a dominant tone, Will shuddering from his words.

The brunette swallows before he tilts his ears down, swallowing thickly before he speaks.

"Mike... I'm sorry... let me cum Ah~! Please.." Will says in a desperate tone making Mike lose it.

He starts thrusting quickly, keeping one hand on Wills wrists above the werewolf's head, the other reaching down to rub the tip of Wills member, making Will arch his back in the pleasure.

Before Will could even announce it he spasms moaning loudly, chucking is shame out the window as he has his orgasm, thrusting his hips onto Mike to ride it out a little, Mike thrusting into him as he moans as well, cumming again.

The ravenette let's go of Will's wrists, as the werewolf pulls his hands to his chest rubbing them softly as Mike pulls out, taking off the condom and chucking it into a garbage beside Wills bed, laying beside the younger boy with content.

"Was I too rough?" Mike asks as he runs a hand over Wills hair, rubbing it softly as the brunette blushes at the question.

He shakes his head no a little as Mike smirks leaning over to bite Will's ear, the younger boy gasping from the sensation, flicking his ear from the touch.

"Good~." Mike says in a low husky voice, making them both chuckle before they pull the blanket over their njde selves, and cuddling close together.

Wills ears twitch to the door way hearing soft footstep, the crack of knees bending and a piece of paper pushed underneath the door into his room, he sits up, Mike unaware of the sounds looking concerned.

"What's wrong?" He asks concerned as Will smiles shaking his head.

"Someone left us a note." Will replies as he gets out of bed, wagging his tail a little making Mike smile at how adorable Will looked, and the brunette bent down grabbing the paper.

"Its Jonathan's writing.. it says:

Mom left for work while you guys

were busy in the bedroom.

Next time, maybe have fun in a space

that has sound proof walls, so that I

dont have to hear how much pleasure

you guys are having... best wishes,

Jonathan.." Will ends blushing hard as Mike chuckles.

"Hope mom didnt hear me.." Will mumbles blushing harder as he walks back to Mike, the ravenette chuckling as he grabs Wills wrist pulling the boy into the bed.

"If she did, she knows you love me lots~" Mike says with a smirk as Will smiles softly, leaning in and kissing Mike softly, the vampire returning it with happiness.

They lay in bed quietly, thinking to themselves as they cuddle, Will nuzzling his head every so often in the crook of Mike's neck, Mike rubbing the werewolf's back softly.

"Let's go Christmas shopping... I know it's really late to do it since Christmas is around the corner... But it wouldnt hurt to find some small things for everyone and ofcourse you." Will says closing his eyes contently at the soothing touch of Mike's hands.

"Yeah..let's do that." Mike says pushing Will off playfully, as Will gets up and starts getting his clothes on.

After they finish getting dressed, they grab their back packs, only bringing money, waterbottles and their phones and car keys, not needing anything else.

They head out of Wills room, will reluctantly walking to Jonathan's room and knocking on the door, the older werewolf coming out, seeing the blushing brunette.

"W-we are going shopping for everyone for christmas so... we will see you later." Will says avoiding eye contact as Jonathan chuckles rubbing Wills head harshly with his hand.

"Alright have fun, Will. Mike take care of him." Jonathan says softly before closing his bedroom door, Will happy to walk away from his older brother.

They leave the house and get into the car, the snow falling slowly as if it were in slow motion, looking pretty in the afternoon sky.

The hop in, shivering from the cold as Will blows out a big breath, the carbon rising into the air like fog.

As Mike turns on the car, Will cranks up the heat, happy as he feels the hot air blow onto his ears and tail, making him let out an animalistic purr.

Mike turns around to face Will, the brunette blushing. "Sorry.." he says weakly as Mike laughs.

"Why be sorry? That was adorable!" Mike says as he backs the car out of the driveway and drives on.

"It was a mistake."

"Mistake or not, it was cute." Mike says with a smirk as Will looks out the window blushing hard.

Soon they reach Starcourt Mall, the bright neon lights shining throwing the soft snow that layed on top of the signs.

As they get out and walk towards the entrance Mike grabs Wills hand, the werewolf squeezing it softly as they walk in, taking on the bustle and excitement in the mall, Christmas decorations everywhere and christmas Carol's.

"Great. Where to first." Mike asks as Will ponders.

They decided to go through a bunch of small gift shops and clothing stores, they bought Jonathan a black beanie, thinking he'd look pretty edgy in it, Wills mom a new shirt that was a turquoise blue, and had flowers printed at the bottom.

They bought matching small keychains of the different phases of the moon for themselves, el, dustin, lucas, and max to wear.

The purchased a bracelet with the dark purple beads for Nancy and a wolf plushie for Holly.

They then sat down at a table near the cafeteria and rested for a bit.

"I cant wait, everyone's gonna a love these." Mike says as Will smiles.

"We gotta get stuff for Robin, Steve, Keith and ofcourse Murray too." Will reminds the ravenette.

They smirk at eachother before saying it at the same time, the thing Murray would want most:

"Vodka."

Just another fluffly chapter for ya folks. And no their shopping spree isnt done in the next chapter it shall :3

Hope you are having a snazzy day, stay safe, dont die, have fun, ilyyyyy

Chicken ♡♡♡