Chapter 35

Will starts to sob as he runs up to his brother and mom.

Six years... since he saw them last.  Since he was takened away from them.

He wraps his arms around his mom, crying into her chest as she rests her head on his shoulder.

Will pulls back and frantically unbuckles her and Jonathan, the both of them hugging Will so hard as they cry.

"Is it really you?  Will!  You grew up so much!"  Joyce says with a sob and chuckle as she rubs Will's cheek softly.

He nods his head as he starts wagging his tail happily, Joyce and Jonathan doing the same, and surprisingly a lot of the others started wagging their tails happily.  To see a family reunited in a such a dark and scary place, made them all happy.

As Steve stays with Alexei to make sure he didnt pull any tricks, Mike and Robin head towards the other shackled werewolves and break them free.

"Robin! Emergency!  Mr.Walsh is walking into the building!  You gotta get out of there STAT."  Keith says in a little panicky voice making Robin nervous.  Whenerv Keoth was nervous, you should be really nervous.

"Guys hurry up.  ONCE YOUVE BEEN UNSHACKLED LEAVE WITH A GROUP OR A PAIR NOW!" She yells as some werewolves start dashing for the open door.

"What's wrong?"  Mike questions as he unshackled one of the remaining werewolves.

"Mr.Walsh, isnt that like-"

"Troy's dad." Mike says with a shudder.

"I bet he runs this fucking circus."  He adds as Joyce and Jonathan nod.

"He does and he must've heard what was happening if you made a scene."  Jonathan says softly making Will instantly look at him, the sound of his voice making a dozen happy memories flow through his head.

"Great well let's not get caught.  And get the rest out."  Steve says as he grabs Alexei.

"Take us to the room that has werewolves.  We already did 203 and 204."  He states in a loud voice towards the man as Alexei nods his head.

"Only 202 and 205.  201 is examination room.  203 is vacant."  Alexei states back in his what seems to be Russian accent.

"Cool, let's go.  Now."  Robin says frantically as they all dash out of the room. 

They head towards 205 and open the door finding it dark like the first room they went into. 

They started unshackling werewolves as they start to dash out the door, howling and yelling happily as they scamper or run down the hall to the elevator and stairs.

Once they finished that room they dashed down the hall to 202.

Robin opens the door frantically as they dash in to unshackle the last remaining werewolves.

"R-Robin!?"  Celia says looking up at the other female werewolf, Robin starting to into tears as she dashes to Celia unshackling her and hugging the girl tightly, Celia doing the same.

"I thought I'd never fucking see you again.  Oh my god.  Thank you.. thank you.. " Celia mutters happily as they pull back and then kiss eachother softly before a loud blaring alarm goes off, making them pull back in surprise.

"They obviously would've notices all the free werewolves."  Steve says shielding his ears with his hands.

"Quickly get them out before any of the guards come!"  Will says as he starts unshackling the werewolf closest to him.

As they finish up, everyone darts out, Will the last one out of the room.

He looks at Mike, the vampire smiling back, he then looks towards his Mother and his brother, they're also smiling as they dart towards the stairs.