Chapter 40

After hauling the gifts they got for their friends and family back to the car they walk back to the mall and split up.

"Cant wait for the surprise~."  Mike says playfully before heading towards the east side of the mall,  Will chuckling as he walks to the west.

× × × (Mike during his Christmas shopping for Will)

He wants to get something dirty.  Obviously.  But he decided to go to an art store instead, incase Will was following him.

He looks around the place admiring the aesthetically pleasing look of all the markers in a order of colour, the paint brushes all smooth and soft looking and all the wonderful types of arts displayed in the store.

Someone taps him on the shoulder surprising him as he turns around, a pretty girl who was very small, well compared to Mike's height, nice short hair like a bull cut and a black nose ring.

"Hey!  Looking for anything?"  She asks in the positive tone all of the employees clearly must use, making Mike feel less annoyed from her appearance.

He pauses for a minute and looks towards the copic markers.  "How good are those markers?"  He asks making the girl look towards then and smile.

"Copics are really good for colouring, they are pricey though."  She admits as she walks over to them.

"Yeah, my artist is quite the person who likes to draw, I'm sure he'd love these markers."  Mike says with a chuckle as he grabs a few packs of the markers, eyeing all the vibrant colors and picking out some darker ones too  and neutrals.

The girl nods and smiles before leaving Mike to his own devices.

After Mike got what he wanted he got to the cashier and dump the packages onto the table.  The person looking at it with concern.

"Do... do you wanna buy that mu-"

"Yes"  mike interupts as he pulls out a credit card, waiting for the man starts scanning the items, the amount going up from seven dollars to twenty, to thirty, until it was at sixty.

"That will be sixty dollars plus tax."  The man says shocked by how invested Mike seemed to be in purchasing this amount of markers for either himself or someone.

"Have a merry christmas."  He says weakly as Mike smiles.

"You too."  The ravenette says with a soft smile before he heads out the store going to the next stop.

As he moves towards the end of the eastern side he notices a store with black curtains over it, he saw the sign and smirked.

The sign was in a nice neon red, bold smooth letters spelling out: red rose fantasies.

He walks in, the intoxicating smell of perfume in the air like ik the last store,  a man at the front desk looks up from his magazine and smiles.

"Hey~ welcome, is there anything I can help you with sugar?"  He asks playfully as Mike smiles at him before looking around the store.

What would Will like.  He remembers Wills expressions and the way he behaved making Mike blush at the thought and swallow thickly, but looks up at the man and smiles.

"My partner, he likes it rough, not too rough though..  do you have any items that are ok the more extreme end of foreplay?"  He asks, trying to hide his shane and embarrassment from saying it like that.

"Ooh, your man likes to play~  well come on over to this aisle over here."  He says happily as Mike follows, looking at all the packages, envisioning Will with every thing:  butt plugs, cock rings, harnesses, gags, leashes....leashes.