Chapter 21

Will pants and whimpers as he rides on Mike's member, the ravenette holding Will's waist with both hands. Rubbing circles on the brunette's hip bones with his thumbs.

"Babe you gotta be more quiet and not make the bed slam into the wall." The vampire smirks and chuckles as Will bites his lip to prevent himself from moaning.

Once Will told Mike he got the job they celebrated by eating the rainbow candy and having sex, Mike insisted on the "exercise" not because he was horny. But because they had sugar.

Will didnt disagree with the activity though, he was craving for more touch from Mike since the day they left.

Of course they jerked eachother off, but they wanted to have sex and the opportunity came by.

Mike reaches over and pulls the drawer from the bedside table out revealing some tape and and the vibrator.

The ravenette grabs them both and takes a piece of tape and places the vibrator on Wills tip, taping it in place.

Will flinches from the touch and looks down finding Mike doing his actions.

"Mike why-Ah!" Will asks before a moan came out, biting his lip again.

"It makes it more intense and fun cutie." Mike replies turning the vibrator on a low setting earning a muffled moan by the flustered brunette.

Will stops moving for a minute as he takes in the new pleasure.

"You really like it because you just got more tight." Mike acknowledges making Will blush hard.

"Oh be quiet!" Will sushes Mike feeling flustered before he starts moving his hips again. He places his hands on Mike's chest as he pants hard feeling stimulation both inside and on his member.

Mike moans, bucking his hips to Will's movement.

"Shit this is good~." Mike comments as the werewolf moans out again starting to move faster earning a low moan from the boy below.

"P-please turn up the s-setting.." Will begs as his ears tilt down in shame.

The ravenette smirks and moves the dial up a notch earning a louder moan. Will then puts a hand on his mouth in embarrassment before Mike pins it to his side.

"I think it's a bit too late to keep it in now Will~" Mike teases as he grabs the dial again and turns it up making Will move faster and let out a high dog-like whine and pants.

Mike savoured the younger boy's expression and actions, Wills pale and bruised skin from his lips and his needy lustful hazel eyes, desperate for more.

"Keep looking at me like that and I may come." Mike says with a smirk as Will closes his eyes blushing harder than before.

But before Will could respond, he gasps and moans, his body reacting on it's own, thrusting himself harder and faster onto Mike as the ravenette turns the virator onto its highest setting, precum already dripping out of Will's member.

"S-so close... Mike! Ah~! I-Im so close- Ah!" Will says between needy moans, surprised himself from the lewd sounds coming out of his mouth.

Mike on the other hand has his chin and his eyes closes, his mouth agape as he moans from the fast and intense friction from the brunette. "M-me too, keep going babe, good boy~." Mike responds before letting out another moan.

Their lewd noises, pants and smell of sweat and sex fill the air as Will spasms, arching his back as he let's out a mewl, his semen spurting out onto his member and dribbles down onto Mike's stomach.