XIII

___

___

___

Minsu's expensive shoes clicked against the marble floor of his hallway, hands clasped behind his back and chin up. Without knocking, he opened the door to Yujin's room, which was previously a guest room. He made a motion with his hand for Yujin to turn off his video game, so the younger did and slipped his headphones off.

"Firstly, why did you let Minli drop you off? She's not supposed to know where I live."

"I was having a good time, it was cold outside, and she was nice enough to offer me a ride home in her warm car. Why would I say no?" Yujin pressed his lips together. "And you know where she lives, so it's only fair."

"Don't get smart with me." Minsu rolled his neck out and moved a strand of styled hair from his forehead. "Secondly, what did you find out?"

Yujin lifted his controller up again. "What do you mean?"

"What did you find out about Minli and her friends? I didn't let you go for you to have a good time!"

"I'm eighteen, Minsu. I'm allowed to do as I please."

Minsu noticed the sudden change in attitude from Yujin. "Did Minli badmouth me? Is that why you're being so bratty?"

"No, she didn't say anything about you, Minsu. As far as what I found out - I found out that Minli is a good sister."

"Good sister?!" Minsu sounded appalled as he grabbed the controller and threw it across the room. Luckily it landed on the large bed by the wall. "Did you get their names, or their relationships with Minli?"

"You don't know their names? I thought you called the cops on them or something?"

"I did, they set my house on fire. I didn't care enough to read the reports and get their names."

"Well, I don't remember their names." Yujin lied. "But I know Minli is dating one of them."

Yujin didn't want to throw anyone under the bus, so he was trying to be vague. He didn't know why Minsu wanted this information.