An everlasting friendship

Eunbi: Jahoon, you little! Come here!

Jahoon: Catch me if you can unnie!

I ran away laughing at Eunbi, who was following me. All of this happens because I hid her most precious thing: her phone. I ran inside my room, closed the door and his behind the door, prepared to jump scare her.

Eunbi: That wasn't a smart move Jaaaahhaaahhahhhh! God damn it Jahoon!

Now she was really pissed off. Eunbi walked inside, closed and locked the door, before rolling up her sleeves. I walked backward, as Eunbi walked closer to me. Soon I had my back against the wall and Eunbi a few centimeters from me.

Eunbi: You know that I wouldn't forgive you easy right?

She whispered as she came closer to my face. Right as she tilted her head, someone began to knock on the door. I smiled at Eunbi, before moving along with the walls to the door opened the door, revealing a sad but cute Yena.

Jahoon: What is wrong Yena?

Yena looked at me, before charging forward into a hug making both of us falling down, with Yena on top. I looked at Eunbi for help, who was just walking out laughing at me. I sighed before turning my attention to Yena.

Jahoon: So what is wrong?

Yena: Nothing much... Just that you don't give me enough attention...

Jahoon: Really Yena? Well if so, then do you want to go out and watch a movie before going to practice?

Yena looked up at me before showering me with kisses. I laughed while trying to escape her kisses, which was a success. I ran outside and bumped into Minju. Luckily that I have a good reflex, which made me caught her in time before she fell down. I smiled at her.

Jahoon: Sorry Minju. Just trying to escape from Yena. Oh! Between do you want to go and watch a movie with me and Yena?

Minju got up on both of her feet before crossing her arms in front of her chest, looking at me with an angry look.

Minju: Sure but you have to pay for everything today, as an apology for almost making me fall. Or I will be mad at you for a week.

I pouted before hugging her, I tried to do my best ageyo. I kissed her on the cheek and also the nose but seems like nothing helps. Well, there goes my paycheck for this month. Just as I sighed, Yena came from behind and back hugged me.

Yena: Minju will go with us?

I looked back and forward between Yena and Minju. The looks on their faces look like there were going to kill each other at any moment if I wasn't there. The mood suddenly began to get cold. I excused myself back to my room to change my clothes and told both Minju and Yena to do the same. I didn't leave the place before seeing both Yena and Minju going back to their rooms.

Minju: Jahoon~ I want to watch this movie~ It's a comedy romantic film~ Please~

Minju pouted at me making me pinch her lips lightly.

Yena: No! We should watch a horror movie instead! It is more fun than to watch that comedy romantic movie.

Minju and Yena: Jahoon~ Please choose mine~

Both Minju and Yena glared at each other before turning all their attention to me. I laughed awkwardly before hurrying to find a movie that both Minju and Yena would like.