forty-three

⚠️Rape is mentioned is this chapter⚠️Monday May 31,20218:40pm

Monday May 31,2021
8:40pm

A lot has happened in the past 2 months since the incident.

We ended up going to court for Bryan 3 weeks ago. He's currently in jail, serving a 90 year sentence for breaking in and entering, attempted murder, theft, fraud, illegal drug use, and rape.

Apparently, he was raping an elderly white woman named Estelle and threatening her. He told her that he would continue to abuse her if she didn't give him money and anything he wanted. The only reason she had so much money is cause her wealthy husband who died of prostate cancer left it to her. When Bryan got arrested, she decided it was time that she spoke up to get justice.

She goes to therapy now and I make sure to check up on her when I get the chance.

That nigga, Bryan, had some fucking issues.

Landon fully healed and he went back to work while I stayed at home on maternity leave. We moved into the house about 2 weeks after Landon healed. We also remodeled the twins room and it looks so good.

I was 8 months pregnant and ready to pop any day now since I'm carrying twins. I did have braxtons hicks a lot more often now and it was a pain in my ass.

"HONEY I'M HOME" I heard Landon's corny ass say. "Hi baby" he said coming into the living room and sitting down with me. He pecked my lips and then kissed my stomach on each side. The babies kicked and he smiled, happy with the response.

"Hey Landy.. how was your day" I asked eating a strawberry.

"Same old, Same old... How was your day" he said talking a strawberry from MY bowl.

He knows how I feel about my food and yet he does this shit anyways.

"I did some walking today but I got tired"

"How you feeling now" he asked.

"Well my feet are swollen, my back hurts, I feel fat, I have stretch marks, I can't reach my toes. I'm just ready to push these little rugrats out" I said bitting into another strawberry.

"Well you look beautiful with your swollen feet and your stomach. And I find cute that you can't reach you toes" he chuckled giving me a kiss on my head.

"It's not cute" I mugged him. "I be actually struggling. My stomach is big as hell. Other than the fact I can't touch my toes, I can't see them either" I said

"That's why you have me. I'll put your shoes on and I'll even describe your feet if you miss them so much" he chuckled.

"Shut up" I said slapping his chest lightly and he just continued to chuckling.

"And as for your stretch marks.. I love them. Honestly I prefer you with them, now that I've seen how sexy they are on you. I'll even kiss every single mark until you learn to love them too" he said looking into my eyes with nothing but love and desire.