thirty-six

Wednesday December 30, 20202:00pm

2:00pm

I suddenly woke up, wondering where I was but I then realized I was in Nalani's little ass penthouse. I've been staying here since she left to go to New York. 

I looked in front of me on the coffee table and realized I had one more line left to sniff. I snorted the line and laid back into the couch.

"Damn, that's shit is good" I said as I felt myself fading away.

About 5 days ago, I almost got caught when 2 people came in. I was in the middle of jerking of to a video I took of Nalani and Landon fucking, when I hear the door being unlock. I ran to the nearest door and hid in that room. From what it sounded like, I'm pretty sure it was a man and a woman. Apparently they were here to pick up a cake.

I not sure when Nalani comes back but all I know is that she's coming back with Landon. It's like he basically lives here. He never goes to his house and I'm really wondering if his bum ass even has a home.

Speaking of homes, I haven't been to mine since monday night. Tiffany has been wondering where I go to all the time and I just tell her I'm looking for a job, when really I just be chilling here all day and doing cocaine.

I used to sleep under Nalani's bed but they kept having sex every night when I was trying to sleep. So I took residence in the guest room.

I remember 2 months ago, they had sex in the jacuzzi outside at night. Of course I watched them and jacked off a bit. But right after I went back to Tiffany and fuck the shit outta her.

Looking down at the coffee table, I realized I had to buy more crack.

I still have a little money left to my name, so I buy more.

One time I didn't have any money because I kept spending it on cocaine and so I stole this necklace from Nalani and sold it to a really rich buyer, who bought it for his wife. I think it belonged to Nalani's grandma or something but it was worth a lot thought.

It was worth so much that I still have a little bit of it to this day. I'm basically going broke at the moment but that's all going to change when Nalani takes me back. I have a feeling it's going to be soon. She loves me and Landon is just a fling that going to be gone soon.

Over the past 6 months, I realized that I'm in love Nalani and that I was nothing without her and her money. I needed money and Tiffany wasn't helping with that. I know she has money, she just doesn't wanna share with me.

I already had a plan to get Nalani back and I have a feeling I'm going to have to do it by force.

_____________________________________

This chapter was more of an update of what has been going through Bryan's head.

But I hope you enjoyed ❤️