Chapter 1: Order 66

"Execute order 66."
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Palpatine growled in frustration as he bashed this fists against his desk. It took all of his strength to stop himself from shaking the building, or even the planet.

All his planning was beginning to fail.

Over a decade ago he felt it was time to spring the plan into action.
Revealing the Sith who were believed to be wiped out centuries ago was risky but he knew it would be worth it in the end. 

Two years ago when the Clone wars began the plan to destroy the Jedi and raise his new empire began as well. But the Jedi are winning the fight. Slowly but surely they are winning.

All the planning and all the effort in making the clones and putting the chips in them to the strategy of every battle was crumbling in his bony fingers and floating away like sand in a sandstorm. 

He had hoped that he would have influenced Anakin to become his apprentice before branding the Jedi as traitors and implementing order 66. But he is running out of time and needs to act fast.

Anakin would have to wait until later.

He would first need to frame the Jedi, that part will take place tonight. He will then use his emergency plan and activate order 66. He would then take over the senate.

And the best part was they won't see it coming until it was too late.

With his plan now formed Palpetine removed his force stealth. With his stealth now lifted the Jedi will sense him and will come rushing immediately, and he will be waiting.

Sitting in his chair he looked out at the city. The lights from the passing ships looked like stars in the night sky.

The door to his office opened and four Jedi walked in. They were prepared for a fight.

"Master Windu you've finally arrived." Palpatine chuckled swerving his chair around to face the Jedi Master and his backup.

"You're under arrest." The Jedi master stated bluntly. 

"For what reason would I possibly be arrested?" He asked changing his voice into a confused one.

"Stand up and give over any weapons you have." Master Windu ordered his hand resting on his lightsaber.

"Jedi fools." Palpatine sneered unsheathing his own lightsaber. The red light hummed in his hand. 

All at once the Jedi lit up their lightsabers.

"Help me!" Palpatine called out but it was all for show and the Jedi could see it.

Then like a flash of lightning Palpatine attacked.

The Jedi were unprepared for his speed and skill. This just solidified that Palpatine was the Sith Lord they have been searching for all this time.

The Jedi masters were good but they were nothing compared to the power of the Sith Lord.

His blade sliced through Kit Fisto, Agen Kolar, and Saesee Tiin, leaving Master Windu as the soul survivor. 

"Give up Sidious." Master Windu ordered.

"Never!" He yelled.

He jumped up and ran towards Windu. Using all his might and skill he cut Windu's hand clean off, the hunk of bone and flesh dropping to the floor.

Windu hollered in pain as he gripped his wrist, holding it tight to try and stop the blood that was gushing out.

Palpatine used the force again and pushed Windu out of the window. He watched as the Jedi master fell down, vanishing as he got closer and closer to the ground.

Palpatine raised his force stealth and rushed to his desk where the emergency button was hidden.

He pressed the button and not long after guards quickly rushed in.

"What happened?" They asked.

Their eyes were immediately drawn to the dead bodies of the Jedi.

"They came in and tried to attack me. I had to defend myself." Palpatine said in a panicked voice.

The guards ran out of the room yelling for a medical droid.

Palpatine smirked, his plan was already off to a good start. 

The guards had rushed Palpatine to the medical bay where a medical droid gave him a full examination. 

The news of the attack had spread like a wildfire around the senate building and senators rushed to the medical bay to check up on him.

And with every person who came to visit, he wore the same mask of a man who is afraid for his life.

And they all believed him.

"We checked your room and it is all clear." The guard informed him.

The medical droid had cleared him so the guards escorted him back to his room where they believed he would be safer.

They had made him stand outside while two of them rushed in and turned the whole place upside down. Making sure that no Jedi were waiting inside.

"Thank you," He smiled,"You are all excused I won't be needing you anymore."

"With all due respect sir, we will stay out here in case any Jedi or anybody else comes back to finish whatever it is they wanted to do."

"It's for your safety sir." Another one of them said.

Palpatine sighed with frustration. He rubbed his hand over his wrinkled forehead. It would look suspicious if he didn't keep the guards outside his place. 

"Alright. I will call for you if something comes up." He nodded.

They each took up a position while he went into his apartment.

He quickly shut the door and activated the lock. He needed privacy for the next part of the plan.

He grabbed his cloak and slipped it on, popping the hood up to obscure his face.

He went over to the comlink that he stored in his desk in his bedroom.

The comlink buzzed for a few seconds then captain Cody's figure popped up.

He seemed confused for a second when he saw him.

"Execute order 66." Palpatine commanded.

The clone's look of confusion quickly disappeared with that one command. 

Palpatine shut his comlink off and pulled off his hood.

His plan is coming along. Tonight the Jedi will fall and tomorrow the Sith will rise.