Chapter 14: The Rebels

"The Rebellion."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Previously

"What is wrong?" Obi-wan asked.

I take a deep breath to try to calm myself down, but it doesn't help as the image of my angel in pain flashes again in my head.

"Something bad happened. I can feel it."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"What do you mean something bad happened?" Ashoka asked.

Concern flashed in her and Obi-wan's eyes.

" I mean what I mean. I think something has happened to Padme and we need to go save her."

"Master, how do you know for sure something has happened to her?" Ashoka asked.

I sighed and wiped away the sweat that was accumulating on my brow.

"Before my mother died I had dreams about her death. Every night up until the day she died I would watch her die. When I have those dreams I know that what I see will happen. I had a dream of someone holding Padme hostage so I know that she is in trouble," I explained, " We. Need. To. Go. Save. Her." I say again with more urgency.

Obi-wan nods his head, he remembers my dreams.

"Let's go inform the council we might need their help."

I jump up and throw on my uniform and holster my saber.

Together we run to the council, the younglings are with them as well.

They all turn to look at us.

"I think something has happened to Pad..... Senator Amidala and we need to go rescue her." I say in a hurry not wanting to waste time.

They all look at each other.

" And what makes you think something has happened to Senator Amidala?" Master Windu asked.

Of course, he would doubt me. Of course.  

" I had a dream of her in a cell with somebody. I didn't see who the person was but their presence was dark, evil. And she was in pain and crying out for me to help her."

" You expect us to risk all of our lives because you had a dream." Master Windu snapped, his brow furrowed in anger.

Anger bubbled in me. I didn't have time for him and his distrust in me. My Padme is in danger and I need to help her now. I mean seriously who does he-

"Anakin you need to calm down." Obi-wan said.

I didn't realize that my anger was actually coming out and I was shaking the building.

The younglings look at me with amazement and fear.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath and the building began to settle.

"Master Windu my dreams like the one I had last night are more premonitions of the future than just regular dreams. So yes I expect you to get off your ass and help me save someone who has been a great ally to us." I said,  well more like growled.

He opened his mouth to argue back, but he is stopped when Master Yoda holds up his hand.

The Grandmaster walks over to me, his cane tapping against the floor echoed through the room.