Chapter 11

~~~timeskip to about 6 months later~~~

"Okay everyone, armor on and follow me," Bad told the group. They were about to enter the nether. They all had enchanted iron armor and weapons on them.

Everyone got to work getting their armor on. Once that was done, they entered the portal, 2 by 2, except for Y/N, who was the last one in. She took a deep breath and walked in, immediately feeling nauseous as black and purple specks took over her vision. She felt very dizzy and it was hard to keep herself on her own two feet.

Four seconds later, the atmosphere grew extremely hot.

"Whoo-, good thing none of us wore hoodies. We'd all be toast!" Aphmau joked making the group chuckle.

Y/N gagged, holding her mouth for a few seconds. "Wow, that trip makes you dizzy as heck!"

"Yeah, I almost threw up!" Lizzy told her.

"We should probably be going," Aaron stated, making the group advance towards a fortress.

"What's that?" Nick pointed to a zombie like thing, that looked sorta like a pig at the same time. At this point they had been walking for 5 minutes. It's skin was decayed at some parts, exposing its skeleton. It lugged around a golden sword.

"I have no clue, but it doesn't seem to be attacking. Maybe it's nice?" Stacy suggested.

"Let's see," Y/N said, walking over to the creature and tapping its shoulder. The pig like thing looked at her but didn't attack. Y/N smiled to herself. "Excuse me, do you happen to know what direction a fortress would be in? We need some blaze rods."

The strange creature grunted a bit and pointed over in the direction of a strange blue forest far away from where they were standing.

"Okay, thank you so much!" Y/N told it, heading back to her friends. "It said the direction of the nearest fortress is towards that forest," she pointed. "Also, their very friendly, so don't attack them!"

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Aph exclaimed, jumping up and down.

So the group headed off, marking their path as not to get lost.

They reached the forest an hour later. They decided to take a rest there.

"The atmosphere seems a little cooler here, but it's still sweltering," Dan observed as they entered the strange place.

"Yeah, and the grass is all gooey," Y/N said, sounding disgusted as she lifted her foot up and attempted to shake off the sticky stuff.

"Yeah, we definitely don't wanna sit on the ground. Let's mine a tree and sit on some logs instead," George told the group.

After only 5 minutes, they had their little rest spot set up. They had just begun to pull out their lunch to eat when another strange creature came up to them.

"Hey, you got any gold?" The strange creature asked. He resembled the pig-like zombie except it's skin was a golden-brown, and he had tusks. He also didn't have any trace of zombie or decaying skin.

"Yes, but why?" Nick replied.

"I'm guessing you're new to these parts, right? Cause you don't look like you're wearing any gold armor," The creature sighed, observing the group.

"Yeah. Why would we need gold armor?" Y/N questioned.

"Oh boy, this is going to be a long one," The creature sighed.

"I see, so some guy named Techno tamed the zombie-pigmen but couldn't tame the hogglens?" Aphmau said.

"Yes. I was one of the few he helped see a different way. My kind don't take kindly to creatures without gold, which is why you shout at least bring one piece of gold armor here for each of you," The creature responded. They had learned his name was Zed.