Foreword

TIFFANY POV

She's so soft and adorable, I just wanted to hug her every time I see her, but she's mine and only mine. I even daydream about her during my class and I couldn't help it, what can I do? I flustered when our eyes met in the middle and her unfriendly stares make my body hot, what can I do?

"Are you okay?" I startle when I heard Taeyeon's familiar seductive voice whispering in my ear from behind.

"AAHHHHHHH!!!" I jump in my seat and accidentally encircle my arms on her neck.

"YAH!! YOU SCARE ME??" I slap her shoulder and she started to give off her adorable face pouting her lips.

"I'm sorry Fany ah." She became very clingy and soft whenever she's with me alone.

"Don't do it again, okay?" She cutely nods like a cute little puppy.

"I can't help but stare at you during your English class." Well, she's my wife and we got married during her sophomore high school because of our grandparent's demand but we never regret getting married at an early age.

"Can't resist me?" I seductively whisper back making her unleash the beast inside my little wife.

"Don't let that Mr. Horvejkul touch you." She hates my colleague, the dickhead guy named Nichkhun who was also an English teacher, he openly flirting with me which I always ignore but TaeYeon noticed that she nearly punches the poor guy's face in an instant.

"I don't let him touch me too because I belong to you baby. You're my adorable pet and also don't let that bitch Jessica cling into you." I glare at her when I remember how they flirted openly in front of me during their PE class when I watched her class.

"I'm your pet baby."

"You're mine Taetae." Our usual night always started from teasing and lead into something hot making us awake all night long.

To be continued.

A/N: I will add TaeNy for my year-end story.

With Love,chocomint89