{5}

Tyler wandered through the woods alone. The trees around him turned to darkness, and night was drawing near. The wind howled like wolves in the shadows, and danger was coming.

The boy was heavily afraid, and he didn't know what to do. He didn't where he was going, nor had any idea where his beloved Josh lived.

As the darkness started to surround him, the boy began to run. He ran over sharp stones, and thorns. The wild animals approached him, but they did no harm to him.

Tyler stopped running and found himself walking; trying to gather his thoughts on everything that had happened.

He never thought of his aunt with lust or deceit, and he didn't think she hated him that much to kill him.

He wondered if there was something that he had that his aunt wanted, but there was no time to think any further.

The wild animals were gathering, and if he stayed to long, he would be eaten for sure.

~

As night began to fall, Tyler walked through the forest once more; hoping to find a safe place. As he crossed the forest glen, he found a little house sitting in a beautiful clearing.

The house was small, with a narrow roof and two windows. One was on the top, and the other was on the bottom. It was covered with flower bushes, which kept the place hidden from outsiders.

Tyler was so exhausted from searching for Josh, that he decided to walk to the cottage in hope of finding rest

When he approached the front entrance of the cottage, he took notice that the door was heavily small, and quite pleasing to look at.

It reminded him of playing in his little doll house when he was a child.

The boy reached out his fist and lightly tapped on the door.

"Hello? Is there anybody home?"

Sadly, no one answered, but Tyler was too tired to wait for the owner, so he opened the door and allowed himself inside.

~

When he walked in, he saw how everything looked perfectly clean and tidy, and he took notice of how little everything was.

There was a small table with seven little chairs, seven little plates, forks and spoons, and small little cups.

Each plate contained meat and vegetables, with a bowl of rice on the side, and the mug contained a pint of wine.

Tyler was so hungry and thirsty, he ate a bit of meat and vegetables from each plate, a small scoop of rice from each bowl, and a drop of wine from each mug.

After he finished, the boy became very tired, and decided to find a place to rest.

As he looked around the cottage, he walked upstairs to find a small room. Up against the wall were seven little beds laid side by side in snow while silk.

Because he was so tired, Tyler laid on the each bed, but found that none of them could fit him, until he thought of a plan.

He laid on the whole row of beds, and that's when it suited him perfectly.

~

Before he went to sleep, the boy went over and kneeled on the edge of the beds, and devoted himself to God through a prayer.

"Dear, Lord above, I thank you for protecting me today. I don't what I've done to make my aunt hate me so much, but I ask you to forgive me for causing her so much trouble. I pray that I'm safe here, until my beloved Josh comes and finds me."

Tyler shed a single tear as he prayed.

"God, look after my father, my beloved Josh, and my aunt, and please don't let Helena get punished for sparing my life. If Josh doesn't find me, I pray she comes and rescues me from this lonely sorrow. Amen."

After finishing his prayer, Tyler got back onto the bed, laid down, and fell asleep. He dreamed of his beloved Josh, coming to rescue him from his lonesome sorrow.

But what he doesn't know, is that the cottage he's staying in belongs to Josh and his group of seven companions, whom Tyler has never met before.

His loneliness was about to end really soon.