Talk?

You wake up at 11am your brother left because he texted you at 8am saying he left. After stretching a little you go take a bath before going to eat with Uncle Washijō and my aunt (don't know if he's marry but pretend he is).

As I was relaxing in my bath I get a phone call from my mom I pick it up and we started taking about how me and b/n are settling in and then she asks "so darling has anyone boy gotten your attention?". "What no mom I don't like anyone" I replied. "Oh f/n I know when your lying plus I will said if anyone got your attention not that you like someone but now I know."

You heard her saying as she was laughing. Your mother and you had gotten close this year before you guys wouldn't talk about boys or anything that bother you but after your break up with your ex. You and your mother had gotten close and it's been great since you don't have female friends only Sara.

You guys talked for 10 minutes more until she had to go to work.

You finished your bath and went to your room to change it was 12 already and your brother and you had to meet uncle Washijō at 2. You had enough time to chill for a little bit before going out.

You decide to wear some light blue pants with a yellow shirt that had one line horizontal, tucked in and have a belt, you wore white vans. You also decided to wear your glasses.

It was only 12:30pm and had an hour and half to wait so you work on homework some of your teachers have you

It was only 12:30pm and had an hour and half to wait so you work on homework some of your teachers have you. The homework was pretty easy especially the math, it was your favorite subject after all. You also thought about become a math teacher but you wanting to be a (what career you want) more.

You went down stairs to Sara watching some anime and decided to join her. You guys were watching HxH and kept arguing about who was hotter. You thought Chrollo was hotter but Sara thought Feitan was hotter. The argument continued until you got a notification on your phone it was your brother.

He wanted you to come to his dorm to help him with some homework. "That dummy, ugh we will continue this argument later okay" you say and Sara nodded as you went to your room to finish getting ready.

You were walking to the dorms when you see the 3rd year boys all together walking your direction. Tendou was with them which made you feel awkward a little. You were going to text after lunch and ask to meet go so you could apologize for your behavior and wanted to be friends.

Tendou was the first to notice you but didn't say anything to the others until Yamagata yelled your name. You waved at them and they started to approach you. "Hey f/n what are you doing here in the boys dorms area" asked Semi. "I'm on my way to my brother's dorms I'm hanging there until we go out with my uncle Washijō" you said with a smile.

"Oh right coach Washijō is your uncle too I forgot" Semi said. "Well we going see later" the boys said. "Hey mm Tendou" you say nervously. You felt his stare but didn't look up from embarrassment. "I'll catch with you guys right now" he said and the boys walked away.

You stood there still not knowing what to say until Tendou spoke "mm f/n you there" as he patted your head. "Heyyyy! My head and sorry mmm you think we can talk later after I come back or when you come back." impatient waiting for him to stop laughing at you and reply.

"Ya ofc we can I want talk to you too. I'll text you when I'm back here okay" he said as you looked up to his face you saw him smiling. "Okay then well we'll talk later then" you say before walking to your brothers dorm he head patted you again and went running off.

Your in b/n chilling his dorm. The reason he wanted you to come over was to help him with his homework. So you did since you were feeling nice and eating his secret snack sash. It's was 1:30 when he finished his homework and both started to talk about things

. He told you he had an up coming game this Friday that he was excited about his first game here. "So are you going to talk to Tendou today or do I have to force you" b/n. "I bumped into him along with the other 3rd years and later I'm going to talk to him okay." you replied. After that you guys got in argument about food.

It was 1:50pm so both you guys started to walk to the front gate of the school where uncle Washijō would be picking you guys pick. On our way we bumped into some fan girls of my brother and started to flirt with him. It hasn't been a week and already he has fangirls what the hell.

You had to drag b/n out of the fangirls which they weren't happy about since they gave you glares. You were used to them since I guess you can say girls found b/n attractive for some reason. You guys were twins so both of you were attractive and athletes. I was more brains than him and he's more strength than me.

We were picked up by uncle Washijō and we greeted our aunt in the car. We were going to a fancy restaurant and on our way we all talked about things. In the restaurant you guys ordered and talked too, b/n told them he had a soccer game on Friday.

Which uncle Washijō said he might come to the game if he could cut practice a little short but the guys would have a longer Saturday practice. It was nice going out to eat with your uncle and aunt since it's been a while. The food was delicious here and even ate dessert, a wonderful chocolate cake.

After that uncle Washijō tools us back to Shiratowizawa. You and b/n hugged our aunt and waved at uncle Washijō. "Remember we have volleyball practice in the morning tomorrow", you nodded. You walked back to your brother dorms since the two were going to hang until Tendou texted you.
You and b/n agreed to hang out together at least once a week when coming here because both wanted too.

It was 5pm already and you and b/n had been watching movies or playing games together and call our mother to say hello and father too. And Tendou still hadn't texted you yet. You decide to go back to your dorm.

You left your brother dorm and started to walk back to your dorm. On your way you again bumped into the 3rd years but Tendou wasn't with them. "Hey f/n" Semi say. "Hey guys mm do you know where Tendou is?" you asked them which they all gave you a smirk, even Wakatoshi tried too.

"Oh Tendou he went to the store near by here" Yamagata say winking at you before they all said good bye and walked away.

You started to walk to the store when you saw Tendou walking toward you. You stood there not knowing what to say what if he thinks I'm stalking him or something you thought.

Until you hear Tendou call your name and you looked up seeing him smiling like a little kid. He has a cute smile you thought in your mind.