5 - Incarcerated

--Tony Stark--

--Tony Stark--

Tony didn't know how it was a bad idea. Apparently, Barton was convinced that he shouldn't have fired on the kid. But in his defence, the beam wouldn't have killed the kid, just injured him. He knew enough to not kill a kid. How could they even think that he would try to kill someone. And when he said all this to Barton, all he got was a shake of a head. And also, he was also forcing Tony to call him Percy not kid. Tony didn't know what was going on in his head, which was probably infected with his arrowheads, so he agreed just to shut him up.

After that scene in the park, they came back to the van where they met up with Wanda who had stayed back to take care of the van.

Tony had to travel by the van with all of the rest because apparently when the kid had hit him, he accidentally damaged the wiring which was important for the thrusters to work and caused it to malfunction. It wasn't hard to repair but he couldn't do it in the van. So, all of them were sitting together in awkward silence mostly staring at the injured teenager or just thinking.

They eventually reached the SHIELD HQ and were currently standing in the infirmary waiting for Fury to come while also taking care of the injury that their teen "friend" had acquired.

Soon enough, Fury walked in with a file in his hand. He handed the file to Natasha and she opened it to read through it. Then he turned to look at the kid who was sitting on a bed with bandages on his shoulder. "Mr. Jackson," He started and Percy just raised his eyebrow, "Good to finally meet you. You've caused my agents quite a lot of trouble."

"So, you are the Fury guy? Never would have thought that you would be a pirate." Tony guessed that they weren't supposed to hear the last part but they did, which caused a few laughs and snorts around the room.

Fury glared at him and he just shrugged. Now Tony was really hoping that the kid was innocent. It was fun to have another troublemaker around. And maybe he was smart too, Tony would have to test that.

"Quite the mouth you have," Fury said still slightly glowering, "Use it when you are answering the questions that will be asked to you when you are being interrogated."

"As long as I can answer them I will. Also, after you guys finish with your questions, I am leaving. You can ask them for the details."

"What is he referring to?" Fury looked at the Avengers questioningly.

"I'll tell you sir." Clint said and then started walking towards the door motioning Fury to walk with him.

Fury held up a hand for him to wait and looked at us, well more specifically Romanoff and said, "Take him to the room and ask him the questions required. Barton will join you all after explaining the situation to me and I will come after taking care of some work and see the report. Clear?"

Romanoff nodded and then he walked out of the room.

And so, we started for the interrogation room in this maze of a HQ with Natasha leading us.