School day

-timeskip to first day of school- (I just couldn't think of filler to make it)

Kenma walks up from his alarm, the fourth one to ring. He slaps his phone in hopes it would turn it off, but it does nothing. He rolls on his back and looks at the ceiling, thank god he decided to set many alarms before he actually had to get up so he had time to go back to sleep and try again. As expected, Kuroo didn't come and get him, or maybe there's the possibility that he'll come in just a little bit. "No.. he wouldn't.. I wish he would but I seriously doubt it." Kenma says to himself. He misses his friend's touch on his back when he would wake him up so violently.

Kenma sighs and gets up, he rubs his eyes and stretches his arms out above him then lowers them. He takes a moment to actually become aware of everything before standing up, I rub my hands on my hair and then look at myself in the mirror. "I should burn that mirror." He says before turning away and walking into his closet where is uniform was neatly hung up

Kenma strips of his sweatpants and comfort sweatshirt, then slips on his nice school pants and puts on a white shirt, and the button up blazer over it. He smooths his shirt out and turns his head to his desk, he had started collecting water bottles, monster cans, and tea cans, but next to it was a couple hair ties. Kenma walks over and picks one up, his hair had grown a little closer to his shoulders, he needs to get it cut. He pulls his hair back and loosely ties it up. He nods at himself and grabs his school bag off of his desk and pulls it over his shoulder. He takes a deep breath to prepare himself for the inevitable awkward events that will take place at school.

Kenma opens the door and walks through and down the hallways, he stops and picks up his lunch that his Mother made him before she went to bed last night, and got it out of the fridge in the morning. He grabs it and places it gently into his school bag, trying not to squish it against the school books and supplies. Before walking out the door, he grabs his sports bag, containing his volleyball clothes and shoes, along with socks and more hair ties just in case. He swings that over his shoulder on the opposite side of his school bag. Kenma slips on his shoes and walks out of the door.

It's warm outside, but a different kind of warm than sitting in his room. He steps off his porch and walks to school, he finds it pointless to even try and wait for Kuroo, Kenma doubts that he would wait too. Kuroo probably went ahead or was waiting for Kenma to leave first so they didn't make contact with each other.

"I wonder if Kuro will talk to me at all today at school.. how would he react to my hair dye." Kenma has a sudden realization, "Where will I go for lunch? I usually just go wherever Kuro goes! Would he even think about talking to me and getting along with me just for lunch? No, that would be weird, and I still don't know if I can face him! What do I do if he talks to me! "Hey sorry for slapping your face, I got pissed that you weren't gay"?! Would that even count as an apology? Maybe coming from me it would. The best he's gonna get." He bites his lip. "This is stupid, he should be the one stressing about on how to resolve things! I should just wait for him!"

Kenma stomps his feet on the pavement below him as he walks to school, which isn't a far distance away, but the closer he gets, the overwhelming fear that he'll be looked at differently because of what happened, or what he did to his hair is too much. He tries to think of other things to get his mind off of the topic but it's useless. He has morning practice today! Just a little meeting to welcome everyone back and go over what will be happening. There will also be new club applicants, what will they say? Oh the