Chapter 4: Vacation

Tenma pov

Kirino senpai seems down today when shindou is with him he smiles even it's fake I walked toward kirino senpai "kirino senpai? Are you okay?" I asked then he looked at me with a fake smiled "Do you know what akane like's?" Kirino said that made me shock "Why'd you asked?" I asked curiously and worried "Well I will tell it to shindou" he said still smiling "Kirino senpai" i said I'm worried about kirino senpai he really loves shindou senpai "Don't worry about me tenma" he said I sigh "I'm not sure about what she likes but I know she always picturing shindou senpai and she also want sweets that shindou senpai made" I said and hold the sleeves of kirino senpai "Are you really okay?" I asked "Yes, btw it's summer vacation next week right? Why don't we go on a vacation with the the team?" Kirino said excitedly that made me smiled too "Yeah,let's tell it to coach endou" I said and run to coach endou and we said what we planned.

Third person

Coach endou called the team raimon for the announcement that the two planned "Okay guys listened, we're going to an vacation for 3 months we still don't have a ride and we have to discuss what activities we're going to do, any request?" Endou said everyone looks to each other "Coach we're are we going?" Shindou asked "Well we have 3 months to spend so we're going 3 places first we're going camping in the forest, climbing mountain and going to the beach but before that let your guardians know" they all nod and discuss what activities they're going to do.

Kirino pov

It's 5:00 am in the morning I'm preparing of the vacation we're going to. I remember what tenma said "If you love a person you will give his/her happiness, love is hard right?" Hmmm yeah love is really hard I closed the zipper of my bag and leave. When I arrive I walked to the bus we're  riding. "Kirino senpai!" Tenma said it's too early so we're are only three kiriya, tenma and me "Hey" i said and I walked toward them "So kirino senpai did you confess?" Kiriya asked here we go again I glare at him "Kirino senpai? He knew?" Tenma asked and I nod *sigh*"He obviously see my moves and expression,so yeah he knew even I didn't say to him" while glaring at kiraya "Okay" tenma said but kiraya is not satisfied "Tenma- kun how about you? Did you confessed to Tsu- ru - gi~?" Kiraya teased tenma that made him blush "Ehhh?!" Tenma said while hiding his face and I chopped the head of kiriya "Itai!!! Why'd you so that?" Kiriya asked "Shut up" i said and tenma laugh We looked at him "S-sorry" tenma said then we all laugh "Hey, what's going on here?" Shinsuke asked and with the others I see tsurugi with her jacket well we didn't see him like that style

 "Kirino senpai!" Tenma said it's too early so we're are only three kiriya, tenma and me "Hey" i said and I walked toward them "So kirino senpai did you confess?" Kiriya asked here we go again I glare at him "Kirino senpai? He knew?" Tenma asked a...

then I looked at tenma his blushing i giggle then I see shindou with akane my world stop not because I see shindou I see the two of them happy. But I choose to smile than be sad I don't want to ruined this freindship. I just looked away and walked in to the bus and sit beside the window I'm in the 4th seat. I'm just sitting alone and looking outside 'They're really happy are they?' i thought to myself, I'll just take a nap.

Author: hey yow, How are all doing? Hoped you're safe Take care of your body and mind okay? Btw thanks for reading this story hoped you'll still reading this and Read my other stories! Sayonara! God bless and keep safe!(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤