Chapter 13: Memories

Shindou pov

It's been 5 weeks kirino still ignore me. I sit in my bed then I saw at my cabinet a box? I took and opened it and my tears fall down "Kirino?" I looked at the pictures and what we give to each other "Shindou sama?" Mia suddenly come in my room "I forgot to tell you that kirino sama give this before you go to the vacation" mia said "W-why did he-" mia suddenly hugged me "Shindou sama, you forgot your friendship anniversary, didn't you promised that you'll exchange things?" I hold tight the box and cry on the shoulder of mia "I'm sorry! Kirino!" All night I just cried.

11 years ago

"Shindou! Let's play soccer" kirino said in 5 years old "But I have piano lesson" shindou said "Auntie! Can't we play soccer?" Kirino asked "You can play just 1 play" shindou mom's said "Thank you! Come on shindou!" Kirino hold shindou's hand and dragged him to the yard "Shibdou catch!" Kirino shout but shindou suddenly tripped "Ouch" shindou was going to cry but kirino run toward him "It's nothing, I'll removed the pain!" Kirino said and sit down beside shindou "Fly, flew pain!, Yess the pain flew away!" Kirino said and shindou hugged kirino "Thank you kirino" shindou said "No worries, promise we will help each other! Pinky promise?" Kirino asked and shindou pinky promised "I'll promise! And I promise to protect you!" Shindou said and kirino nod. "Come on! You have piano lesson, I'll give you this for good luck!" Kirino said "hai hai!" And they run...

Shindou pov

I woked up and I realized that I fell asleep "Kirino!" I run outside "shindou sama!" I heard mia calling me but I don't care I want to see Kirino. When I arrived at kirino's house. I knocked...

Kirino pov

I woked up it's like 4:00 in the morning, I went downstairs to drink water and suddenly someone knocked "Who will come in this hour? Maybe it's father" i just opened and suddenly someone hugged me 'A pervert?!' i thought but This guy is crying "Sorry, kirino" i-it's "Shindou, what are you doing?" Shindou just hugged me tight "I'm sorry" he said it multiply time i sigh "Come have a sit"but he won't let go of me "Kirino.." i looked at him and his lips are in mine "S-shindou what the?" I looked at him and he passed out "Shindou sama!" I saw mia panting "Mia? Why did he... Never mind please come in I will take shindou to my room" i said  still don't have emotions but when shindou kissed me. I sigh and lay shindou to my bed. "How could you do that?" I asked but I leave him and closed the door "Mia-san, why did shindou suddenly went here?" Mia looked at me worried "Shindou sama always  saying 'I'm sorry kirino' at his music room and crying out loud" why? "When we're asking him he will say 'It's none of your business' and His sleep are not enough, he also only eating when he's hungry..." My eyes widen "And he said 'I regretted that I didn't realized that'..." Then my tears fall "Kirino sama?" Mia come to me and hugged me "Kirino sama, I'm sorry too" mia apologized "No, I'm the one that should apologize maybe I should start going back the way I am. "Nisan..." Kaori hugged me too "Nisan, gomenazai" i shook my head "I'm sorry if I worried you all" i said "It's okay" both of them said I smiled and kaori eye's widen "I love you nisan!" Kaori hugged tight "I love you too, but I can't breath" i said and she let go "Can shindou sama sleep here for a while?" I nod "He can" mia nod "I'll be leaving" mia said and wave to us "Let's sleep kaori" kaori nod and we go to sleep... My memories are started to play in my mind "Memorise can heal me sometimes....
.... And sometimes broke me..."