Chapter 5: Road to Camping

Shindou pov

It's 6:00 am in the morning and I'm about to go to our bus but I heard someone scream, I run toward the direction who's screamed "Akane!" I shouted because there are dog chasing hem I grab her and we hide in a dark alley and we go outside the other way "S-shindou t-Thank you!" She said that made me blush "A-ah no problem hehe" I rubbed the back of my head.

- At the bus -

While we're walking I saw kirino smiling and go in the bus he seems down today... I'll ask him later "Umm shindou?" Akane aked "Yeah?" "Who will you sit with?" Akane asked while looking down, right I don't know who's I'll sit with I was about to say but tenma called me "Shindou senpai!" Tenma said "What is it?" I asked "Coach endou said there will be a siting arrangement, coach endou said gather around near the bus" tenma said and I nod "Come on, Akane" I said with a smile she nod with a smile "Okay guys, the sitting arrangement change because kirino seems very tired and he's sleeping inside" coach endou said what made kirino tired? Maybe he practiced hard before going here or did he's homework "Okay in the first two seats me and kidou" coach endou said and saying who will be they're sit with "fourth kirino and shindou, fifth tenma and tsurugi and sixth akane and aoi..." Coach endou continued after coach endou announced we all seat we're going to sit I saw kirino peacefully sleeping I sit beside him and looked at him 'he really is tired' i thought maybe I'll take a nap too.

Tenma pov

"Tenma where do you wanna sit?" Tsurugi asked "I'll sit beside the window" I said with a smile and he nod we sit and I see shindou senpai sit beside kirino, "Tenma you okay?" Tsurugi said "Hmmm? Huh? Umm yeah" i said and smiled again I wonder how is kirino senpai while supporting his love once. "Ne tsurugi did you fall in love?" I asked and tsurugi looked at me with a wide eyes maybe I supprised him "Why'd you ask?" Tsurugi asked i looked away "W-well one of my friend fall in love and the man she loved, love someone else..." I looked at him again and he's listening I take a deep breath "She's supporting this man even though it make her sad" i said he nod "Hmm, I'm not sure but why'd she just confessed and who is this friend of yours?" Tsurugi asked curiously "Sorry I can't say who is it" i said "Okay, then tell her confessed already" tsurugi said "How about you tsurugi? Do you love someone?" I asked again out of the blue he chocked and looked at me he always surprised when I'm asking about love "W-well I'm not really sure if I fall in love, I've never fall in love before" tsurugi said "You didn't fall in love with the princess in the galaxy?" I asked again "W-what? No, really I don't really know if I fall in love I didn't even feel anything about that" tsurugi said I nod and smiled "Shhh, they will be awake if we caused any noise" kageyama said "What's going on?" I asked them "Come here and see" kurama said "And also bring your phone"kurama added and I nod "Tsurugi I'll go and see it" i said and he nod I glance at him and his listening to music when I'm infront of the seat of kirino senpai and shindou senpai they're holding hands so this what they mean I also take a picture then I noticed that kirino senpai awaking that's why we go back to our seats and pretend nothing happened "Ehhhh?!!!" I heard kirino senpai and fell in his sit "Ouch!" Kirino senpai said and some of us laughing "What happened?!" Shindou said and Kirino shook her head "N-nothing" while blushing then he sit again he looked at the window to hide his red face.

Kirino pov

Why are we holding hands? This is embarrassing "Hey kirino what happend?" Shindou asked "N-nothing really" i said and he looked at me with a puppy eyes "Ehh? It's nothing really, i-it's a nightmare" i said and looked away again "Kirino, are you really okay? Your face is really red" shindou said and about to touch my forehead "Y-yes! I'm fine don't worry about me" I smiled and calmed myself "Guys we're near to our location" coach endou said and we all cheerfully shout and clap.