Chapter 13:I'm sorry...

Kirino pov

I'm walking alone to go to school and someone call me "Kirino,wait up!" I looked to my back and akane was catching her breath, I just look at her, "C-can we talk for a second?" Akane asked, what does she want "We have test maybe after school" I said maybe it's for shindou I walk again and go to our room.

Classroom

I'm busy answering of the exam, then.."Kirino, someone is here to see you" our teacher said I saw kiraya and walked toward him."What?" He looked at me "Kirino senpai are you free later?" Kiraya said I shook my head "Akane also want to talk to me" I said emotionless "Then can I come with you?" Kiraya asked directly to my eyes 'I think I became selfish this days and didn't even notice tenma' "Also,take tenma with you even his boyfriend can come, except my sister and shindou" I said and I can see he slowly smiling he nod "Hai" he said with a smiled.. but still my mind fill empty. "I'm sorry if it took long" i apologize "It's okay, continue your test now kirino" I nod and walked toward my sit, I can see in the edge of my eyes that shindou looking at me. I look at him "What do you want?" His eyes wide "S-sorry" he said and looked at his test paper and I continue the exam I answering.

After school

"Kirino!" Shindou shout my name, I looked at him "I'm sorry for not no-" "You don't need to apologize" I said while not looking at him, then leave the room.

At the back of school

"Kirino, i didn't know that you'll be coming" I just glare at akane "What do you want to talk about" he bow at me that make me surprised "Gomenazai! Kirino!" She said while her tears falling "I know that, you can't easily change or go back to the kirino we know, but I begging you forgive me, I'm really regretting what I've done" akane is kneeling now "Stand up, your right, the kirino you know won't be easily go back, he's still suffering" i said while looking directly to her eyes, I can see that she's really regretting and shock because what i said, I leave her alone "Kirino senpai!" I looked at tenma, he immediately hugged me and kiraya also, tsurugi only smiled at me "I was really worried to you kirino senpai!" Tenma said while crying "Finally kirino senpai you noticed us" kiraya was crying also while saying that words "Tsurugi come here" i said and tsurugi went to me, I pulled him and hugged them three "I'm sorry" i still no emotions but deep inside I'm happy. "Kirino senpai" they all said and hugged me tight "I can't breath" i said and they let go "Thank you,but I don't have emotions" i said "It's okay!" Tenma said "We will do anything just to make our kirino back" kiraya said "Don't worry kirino senpai" tsurugi said I just nod "We should go home, well see you tomorrow" i wave to them and went home.

Shindou pov

I saw kirino and akane walked behind the school building, I want to follow them but I know kirino will know that. I just went home, "Shindou-sama? Are you okay?" Mia asked one of our maid. "Yes" i said and walked to the piano room "Don't come in here for a moment, I want to be alone for now. I sit at the chair "Kirino" i said and stare at the piano key while my tears falling down "I'm sorry" I kneel down and crying out loud "I'm sorry!" "Kirino!" I was there crying and felt asleep. "I'm sorry"....