Chapter 12: I broke a promise ..

Shindou pov

Kirino's ignoring me for the whole week, The vacation's already over now where back to school "Kirino, wait up!" I said he stopped and looked at me "What is it?" He said "Kirino I'm so-" i was going to apologize when her sister kaori called him "Nisan! Can you help me?" Kaori said kirino only nod and follow her sister... Every night and day I didn't sleep enough and I don't eat enough my best friend ignoring me... No the one I love ignoring me "Sensei, I'm going to the clinic for a sec" i said and my teacher nod, i went to the clinic and take a nap for a momment.

Kirino pov

Kirino pov

I've been ignoring shindou, what should I do? My mind still empty and full of darkness "K-kirino senpai?" Tenma called my name and give me an enveloped, I opened it and I see shindou and akane sleeping together.

My tears fall down, I just run away and didn't listen to anyone or I don't care what happened, My mind just full of darkness. Then I bumped someone "Hey look where you going" the man said "Oh it's a cute girl," the other one said "Let's play with it" the other one said he about to touch me but I punch him then I fight with a drunk guys. "I'll just give up" i whispered before passed out.

At kirino's room
"Kirino senpai?! Are you okay?" Tenma said "Kirino! Are you okay? What happened?!" Shindou said also tsurugi is here with tenma I looked at them with empty "Nisan! Don't believe what you just sa-" kaori didn't finished what she will say because I cut my hair "Kirino!" I heard shindou said while crying "I'm not leaving but don't ask me what I do to myself" i said tenma also crying now "Kaori, don't cry" I said "Nisan! I'm not the only one crying here!" Kaori said but I only looked at her my mind is really empty.

Shindou pov

"Leave me alone for now" kirino stood up and went outside "This is your fault! I told you to fix this!" I looked at kaori "It's not my fault! If he just confessed already this won't happened" I don't know what I'm saying right now, why did I say that, then someone punch me "Tsurugi! Calm down!" Tenma hugged tsurugi to calm down "If you're truly his best friend you already know it!" I looked tsurugi, he's right, why'd I fall for akane? But I feel the same way at kirino but I only realized it right now,"I'm sorry" the only thing i can say "Shindou senpai you should do something" tenma looked worried too still hugging tsurugi "I told you, nisan will leave" kaori walked away, but I follow her "K-kirino?" I looked at him with a teary eyes. "Nisan, I'm sorry" kaori apologize but kirino only look at us "You're the worst" he said while looking at me, then leave.

"What I have done?" I whispered to myself while walking, then someone hugged me from the back "Shindou,are you okay?" I heard the annoying voice, I push her and corner her with my one arm "Tell me, what do you want?" I said with a mad voice I can see that she's afraid "W-what are you tal-" I cut her, with a puch in the wall "Don't act like nothing happened, Akane! Because what you do, kirino became empty! You did everyone life worst, even the captain ruin his life because of what you did" What I said make her tears fall "Hoped you'll change" i leave her alone then leave.

"I broke a promise" I run and my feet only moved itself and don't know where to go...