Chapter 6.5: Camping part 2

Shindou pov

Me and kirino walked toward to our room "Ne shindou, how's your date with akane?" He said that made me blushed "W-what date?" I said and he just giggle and pout at him "Ne ne,shindou the cupcake were going to make is for akane,but of course what I made is just for mine" he said and  sticking his tongue out "Stop teasing me!" And I follow him.

- at the room -

Kirino  preparing what we needed. And we did the cupcake "Kirino, thank you for helping me" i said while puting the cupcake in the oven "No need to thank me you're my bestfriend" he said that made me smile but there's a feeling that make me feel sad when he's saying 'we're bestfrien'

Kirino pov

After we made the cupcake, shindou asked if there's going to do in the morning tomorrow "No, maybe in 10:00 or 9:00 am I guessed" i said and made a grin face again "Why?~" i said "W-well akane said if I will do something tomorrow morning" shindou said "Well good luck" i said "We should sleep and if you have a dream tell it to me okay?" I said with a grin "Ehhh?! What's with that face?" Shindou said "Nothing~" and we go to our room "Shindou you can sleep now I will just take a shower" I said and he nod. When I closed the door I go toward the sofa and my tears fall, I really hate this feelings. "I'm the one who's hurting not anyone" i whispered I go to the bathroom and washed my face. After I washed my face I looked at shindou sleep deeply I go near him and touch his hair 'it's so soft' i smiled and it fade away immediately "I wish I could say to you that I love you" I whispered I looked at him and looks like he didn't heard 'that's a relief' before I leave the bedroom I glanced at shindou and smiled. "I'm going to sleep in the couch.

Bunos

Tsurugi pov

"Tsurugi, let's watch movie before wego to sleep" tenma said with his usual cheerful face "Sure" I said to him we watched 'Anime movie your name' while we're watching I can see tenma sleepy I just ignored him when the movie is in the climax I was surprised tenma's head is in my shoulder I smiled 'cute' wait what I'm saying i shoock my head and off the tv and carry tenma to our room and sleep with him.

Inochuzai: koninchiwa minna!!! How are you doing? Minna keep safe don't forget to pray, and also hoped you enjoy. Thank you!!