Chapter 14: I'm back...

Shindou pov

Where am I? I sit up and looked around "You're finally awaked" i looked at kirino smiling, my tears fall again "Ohayo, shindou" i pinch myself "K-kirino?" He walk near me and hug me "I'm back..." I hugged him tight "I'm sorry" I was shocked when he kissed me "E-ehh?!" I was frozed for a moment "You're the one that kissed me first, come downstairs if your hungry" kirino said and shut the door "What did I do yesterday?!" I shout. I went downstairs and I see his mother cooking "Auntie, sorry for the trouble" auntie shook her head "It's okay, you gave back our kirino to his own now" I smiled "I'm not the only one did that" I said she nod her head "Also my son was really love you" his mother giggled, I looked away because of the red face of mine. "Shindou senpai" I looked who called me "Tenma?" Then tsurugi came out too "Yow" "Tenma, Tsurugi I'm sorry too" they shook they're head "It's okay shindou senpai, It's just a relief that kirino senpai is back now" tsurugi said I nod "Shindou,tenma,tsurugi come on let's eat" kirino said and we eat.

Kirino pov

I smiled all day, "Kirino senpai, you looked happy" I looked at Kiraya "Follow me" I said and he nod and follow me "Kiraya thank you" I hugged him while crying "No prob." He said "You should let the pain with shindou senpai and confess already" i nod "Hai" i said and wiped my tears "Don't pretend that you're okay, you have also feelings, emotions don't confine yourself in to the darkness, you have someone... That will helped you" kiraya said and leave "Kiraya!" He looked at me "You too" i said he smiled "Hai".

After school

Coach endou said we don't have practice today. "Let's go, kirino" shindou said and I nod, we have fun in the arcade,shopping malls and even at the park "Kirino..." I looked at shindou but he suddenly kissed me "Kirino, I love you" he said "I love you too" he blushed but still not looking away I kissed him "Let's go home" he nod and we hold hands when we go home.