Chapter 9:

Kirino pov

We park the bus in the side of the road because we're climbing a mountain. "Kirino do you need help?" Shindou asked "Nah,help akane" i said with a bright smile he nod and we start climbing "Hey kiriya,where's your partner "He's with the others,how about you?" Kiriya said I point to shindou and akane laughing "Ohhh" kiraya said "Let's go together" i said to kiraya "Sure" kiraya said .... We're in the middle of the mountain coach endou said we will take a break for a while. It's getting late too. "Kirino,you're not still sleep?" Shindou asked "No,I'll just need to pee" i said and he nod while I'm walking because I can't sleep someone tap my shoulder then I stepped backward. "Who are you?" I said "Chill, I'm Hayashi nice to meet you kirino" she said with smirk on his face "What do you want?" I asked "I said chill okay?" He said and sigh "I just wanted to tell you that, I like you" she said "What?!" I shout of confused "I like you, i follow you with my car just to say this but seems you like someone else and it's shindou right?" She said i just nod but still confused "Kirino, don't give up on shindou okay?" She said "Just give you advice tell him that you loved him and accept the reality" she said then leave 'what just happened ?' I  thought then I go back quickly to our tent. "Kirino, what took you so long?" Shindou asked "N-nothing " I said and go to  act sleeping when I looked at shindou he's sleeping again "Ne shindou, am I really just a friend to you?" I asked him even tho he's asleep I kiss his forehead and realized just what I did I face the other side and pretend nothing happened.

- morning -

I'm already awake It's like 5:00 am "kirino?" Shindou awaked "Hmm?" I said "I dreamed like someone kiss my forehead and say something I can't really remember" he said that made me froze "Kirino?" He said "I'm sorry and who's kiss your forehead in your dream?" I asked "Well, You kissed me and say goodbye" He said "ehh? Why would I say goodbye to my bestfriend? And the kiss maybe is just a dream" i said nervously "You're right" he said and hugged me "Thank you" he said. "Welcome" I said.

  - 10:00 am -

Coach endou cancelled climbing on the mountain someone said theres a dangerous creature. "This make me feel tired" shindou said "Yeah" i said while not looking at him "hoped you'll enjoy this" i whispered "Huh?" Shindou asked "nothing" i smiled bitterly and walked faster... I really hate this feeling.....