Chapter 8: Playing aroung

Shindou pov

It's been 5 weeks we're about to leave tonight and this is ou last day in the forest, before we leave we explored the near forest in the hotel and we go back again kirino is with the others "Just go" one of my teammates said when kirino is now in front of me ge had big boo- "What the heck?!" I said and while holding the ball "Stop it!" I said while blushing they all laughing when I looked again in kirino only one ball in his stomach like she is pregnant "Ehhhh?!" I shout "Stop messing around" i shout "Maybe your thinking of akane now~" kirino said while aking out the ball in her tummy "What?! No!" I said while my face is heat "Really?" Kirino said with a smirk "Y-yes!" I said "Okay" he said and talked about akane I wonder who's he liked? "Ne kirino who's the lucky girl you liked?" I asked and chock in his own saliva *cough* "W-what? I don't really have liked someone" he said while blushing but he's sad "Why tho?" I asked "I don't know, maybe I'm not attracted to anyone" he said "Don't worry you'll find your lover soon" i said with a smile he smiled bitterly "Yeah..." He said "I wish..." He whispered something that I can't heard "huh?" I said "Nothing, well you find your lover huh?" Kirino said i just shook my head and go to our room "Hey wait!" Kirino said while laughing.

Night time

We're leaving now same seat. I sit first because kirino is talking with tenma I wonder what they're talking about he never telling me stories about his doing or what happened to him today.

Kirino pov

"Tenma what should I do?" I asked "Kirino senpai" tenma said worried "How will I ever wscape this dream" i said and we both silent "W-we should get going" i said and smiled bitterly "Kirino senpai I'm sorry if-" i cut him and I smiled at him "No need to apologize it's not your fault" I said and pat his head "Have fun with tsurugi" i whispered he blushed what i said "Ehh kirino senpai" i giggle "Come on, captain" I said while patting his head

Shindou pov

Kirino and tenma go inside now and kirino take sit and his seat "What did you tenma talked about?" I asked "About you" he said while smirking "Ehh?" I said and he chuckled "Just joking" he said "We talked about something about soccer because he want it" kirino said while looking at the window where moving now.

Third person

Team raimon were asleep except shindou and kirino "Ne shindou" kirino whispered "Hmm?" Shindou said "Do you want to know about who's the one I love?" Kirino said still looking at the night sky and shindou just nod "You.." kirino said with a bitter smile shindou was shock "What? H-ho-" shindou didn't finish what he will say because kirino put his finger to his lips and moving closer to shindou's face shindou closed his eyes because of nervousness "Baka" kirino whispered in shindou's ear and flick the forhead of shindou "Itai" shindou whispered while rubbing his forhead and kirino chuckled "I'm just playing around..." Kirino said and looked again in the window "I think you can try it to akane, that's my other advice" kirino said and shindou pout "Stop playing around like that."

Shindou pov

"Stop playing around like that" i said he just chuckled "We should sleep too." He said ignoring what I said "Goodnight shindou" he said and fall asleep I looked at him 'He don't looked messing around earlier. "Never mind".