Hiatus

*time skip bc I'm lazy*
Franks PoV
I don't know if I'm paranoid but I swear better living's on to me, I swear!
Suddenly there was a crackle and his sickly sweet voice came on the speakers
"As some of you know there are rebels among us who think that it's bad we are giving you homes and making you happy. It's not so bad, to be happy. But we're doing something to crack down on the rebels so there's little to none left, we're putting security cameras everywhere in your home other than the bathroom. A Draculoid will be at your home at eight am tomorrow"
Gerard's PoV
Something, I don't know what! what told me to stop taking the pills. I don't want artificial emotions!
I can only think of one person who hasn't took them, frank
So I text him
Me: hello...
Frank: who's this?
Me: Gerard
Me: your friend and the dude your in a band with
Frank: ok just checking it was you not bli
Me: yeah I get it
Me: is ray and mikey taking the pills
Frank: no they stopped yesterday
Me: I have a horrible idea
Frank: what
Me: what if we put mcr in hiatus
Frank: I'll check with mikey and ray
Me:ok
Frank: they said yes!
Me: ok I'll make the post in the website and you can post on Twitter and insta
So I did, I written:
Hello, it's Gerard writing this but this decision is Unanimous, we have decided to put my chemical romance on hiatus. I hope you understand stand that we are currently in a complicated situation and can't do music right now. However this hiatus could last six months, or six years but what matters is you keep my chemical romance going.
I'm so glad to have been apart of this journey,
- my chemical romance

Me: it's done
Frank: same here
Me: I hate that we just did that but we had to
Frank: we couldn't of just stayed a band and made illegal music
Me: yeah
Randomly his fake happy came on the speakers
"I'm so sorry for the interruption but we have just thought that it would have more benefit if we put the security cams in now, expect a drac at your house in fifteen-twenty minutes"

I had to act emotionless when the drac came, now I have to act like I'm scrolling through Instagram when I'm on my phone, when I'm reality I'm texting Frank. we've given code names to each other, I'm party poison, he's fun ghoul, mikey's Kobra kid and ray's jet star, and we call our selfs the fabulous four.  the official name for rebel groups like us is killjoys because we spoil bli's fun.