Intro

You and your folks were pro- hero's

Keyword: were.

Your folks "died in a hero accident," when you were 6.

Your mum was close with Bakugo mum, Mitsuki.

At the point when Mitsuki caught wind of what occurred, she took you in.

You always knew that Bakugo had a seemingly crush for you, so you generally bother him about it.

You and Bakugo became companions since the time you were like six, sort of.

Since your and his mums consistently hang out, so you didn't actually have a decision.

You've been living at the Bakugo's place for 10 years.

You and him are the absolute best of friends ever. (Well, to you that is)

Sure now and then he menaces you, yet he doesn't actually mean it. Well, that was what you hope for.

You and him were going to U.A.

You got in with recommendations, while bakugo needed to take the placement tests.

You are probably wondering what is your quirk? Nah scratch that, your quirkS.

Yeah that's right, you have more then one quirk. But you like to call it one quirk. Here's why.

Quirk: elements

You have black fire, water, earth and air. Your quirk also comes with black electricity. So you can kinda say I have five quirks, but I just call it the elements. Here a little background on each quirk.

Black Fire:

You can frame the fire into anything. Like a mythical beast. It likewise harms like hell. At the point when somebody contacts it, it resembles they are contacting magma. So you truly don't care for utilizing that part of your quirk that much. You don't have the foggiest idea why your fire is dark. You generally can't help thinking about for what reason isn't it red? The disadvantage of that part of your quirk is that, in the event that you over use it you will be hot and will drop from overheating and would leave consumer marks.

Water:

You can change the temperature of the water to ice and to extremely hot water. You can likewise do exactly the same thing as your black fire by making the water into anything. Be that as it may, you do have to drink loads of fluids. The drawback is that it can prompt drying out.

Earth:

You can utilize plants and soil. You can utilize your plants to catch individuals with it. At that point you can utilize your soil to make a safeguard with it. when you make a safeguard with it, it's hard to break. The disadvantage of this part of the quirk is that when you use it for some time, it gives you a cerebral pain since you need to think with a genuine head for what you want it to do.

Air:

You can manipulate the air around you. You can even take the air away from people. You can even send a huge gust of wind to someone. The downside of this quirk is the same thing as your earth part of your quirk.It gives you a headache because you have to concentrate real head for what you want it to do.

Black Electricity:

Unlike Denki, you can control your electricity. You can use up to 1.5 million volts. If you will go over that, you will bleed from your nose, ears, mouth and sometimes your eyes, but you won't pass out. You will just bleed. That's why you only use it to run fast.

************************
Skill: 4/5
Power: 4/5
Intelligent: 5/5
Cooperation: 4/5
Teamwork: 3/5