°Chapter : 5°

Hyunsuk stormed out of the room, angry. Doyoung followed him.

Doyoung: hyung, listen to me!

Hyunsuk ignored doyoung as he continued walking. Now they were in the bench area of the dorm.

Doyoung decided to slow down and stop calling him, in hopes of making hyunsuk stop running.

Hyunsuk went and sat himself on one of the benches, letting out a sigh. He hadn't realized doyoung had followed him all the way.

A couple minutes passed with hyunsuk staring at the night sky, with a pained expression. He felt hurt. He felt betrayed. Betrayed at the fact that he was the only one who didn't seem to know anything about doyoung's feelings towards jihoon. What made it worse was the fact that jihoon fought with doyoung because of him.

Doyoung finally decided to approach him, subtly. 

He came and sat next to him. 

Doyoung: hyung...

Hyunsuk didn't respond. It was dark and the only thing lighting up hyunsuk's upset face was the street lamp. 

Doyoung: hyung...i'm sorry i didn't tell you.

Doyoung held hyunsuk's hand in his, clearly apologetic. He really couldn't stay mad at doyoung. Especially not if doyoung was acting like this. But he couldn't just forgive him either.

Hyunsuk: how come I'm the only one who didn't know? Did you not trust me? Despite how close we are?

Doyoung: I know I was wrong and won't try to defend myself. But the only reason junkyu hyung knows is because of his curious nature and observational skills. Mashiho hyung knows everything junkyu hyung knows so it was natural for him to know too. I didn't intend on telling anyone.

Hyunsuk: then once you realized junkyu and mashiho found out, couldn't you have told me then?

Doyoung: that's...I'm sorry hyung. I really am. I know you feel betrayed. And I don't blame you either. Just know that I was planning on telling you. Soon. I'm seriously sorry.

Hyunsuk looked at doyoung's face. He looked sad. It hurt hyunsuk to see him that way. He pulled doyoung close to him and hugged him, patting his back. 

Hyunsuk: idiot...tell me next time. 

Doyoung: sowy~

Doyoung's cute voice made hyunsuk hug him even tighter. He finally let go after a couple minutes. 

Hyunsuk: I'm sorry too.

Doyoung: for...?

Hyunsuk: for the fact that I'm the reason jihoon treated you like that.

Doyoung: w-what do you mean?

Hyunsuk: he treated you coldly because I showed you affection the most, while him the least. 

Doyoung looked at him, half bewildered and half pained. 

Hyunsuk: what? d-don't tell me you didn't know...

Doyoung sighed. 

Doyoung: I didn't.

Hyunsuk pursed his lips out of regret of what he said.

Hyunsuk: shit...that wasn't even my place to speak...

Doyoung: but it's fine. If he really did see me as someone worthy of his love, he wouldn't have minded. But i guess it was selfish of me to ask for his love, although I just wanted the bare minimum. 

Hyunsuk: doyoung...jihoon loves you. He really does. 

Doyoung didn't respond. 

Hyunsuk: when will you...confess?

Doyoung: huh?! When I'm sure he loves me. 

Hyunsuk got up.

Hyunsuk: It's not my place to say anything. And I don't want to force you. But make sure it's not too late. 

He patted doyoung on his shoulder and walked away, towards their dorm, leaving doyoung in deep thoughts about what he said.