°Chapter : 8°

Doyoung finally decided to come downstairs. Jihoon and the rest smiled at him. Jihoon was oddly relieved to see doyoung feel better and it made him feel happy that he may have been the reason. Doyoung wasn't as cheerful as usual but compared to how he had been the entire day, this was a drastic improvement. 

The rest were watching TV and doyoung joined them, as if nothing had ever happened.

Slowly as the week went by, doyoung started acting as usual. He got back to dancing and now his relationship with jihoon had improved a lot.

Doyoung and the rest were now in the small park area of their college, which was behind their dorms. They were playing a team game where there would be two teams.

Junkyu: who wants to be in my team?

Hyunsuk: me!

Doyoung: I choose jihoon hyung's team!

Hyunsuk and junkyu shared smug looks, as if to say "he's making the move".

However, they were disappointed when mashiho declared he wanted to be in jihoon's team as well.

Mashiho: me too, jihoon-hyung team!

Hyunsuk and junkyu looked at him, baffled.

Junkyu: y-yah why would you...

Mashiho leaned into to junkyu.

Mashiho: we need to push jihoon.

He whispered. Junkyu nodded and passed it on to hyunsuk.

Jihoon: what are you whispering?

Hyunsuk: team strategies.

Jihoon: mashiho chose to be in my team though....

Hyunsuk: ...

Jihoon: ...

Hyunsuk: a-anyways...junkyu and I aren't the smartest people. We need one extra person. Jihoon, you're really smart anyway you just need one more person.

Jihoon: okay I'll admit. That's more fair.

Junkyu: so you have to choose between doyoung and mashi.

Doyoung and mashiho sat up straight, with their eyes closed, each hoping for jihoon to put his hands on doyoung's shoulders.

However, mashiho opened his eyes when he felt someone place their hands on his shoulders. He looked up to see jihoon smiling at him.

Hyunsuk: fuck...

Junkyu: fuck...

Mashiho: fuck...

Jihoon: I choose you, mashiho.

Doyoung: okay, okay I see.

He tried suppressing his jealousy. He wasn't mad. No. Jihoon and he had come too far now, to get mad at each other over small things. He was just...jealous.

jealous

Mashiho looked at junkyu and hyunsuk innocently, who looked back at him with a disappointed look

Jihoon rubbed doyoung's hair apologetically.

Doyoung: no, go to your beloved mashiho.

Jihoon laughed and put his arms around doyoung's neck, placing his head besides doyoung's, with his chin placed on doyoung's shoulder.

Jihoon: aww is my baby jealous~ I still love you loads, doyoung-ie~

Doyoung: sure but you love mashiho hyung more.

Doyoung cutely pouted. Jihoon smiled at him preciously.

Jihoon: hehe...cute (A/N: just date already 🙄)

The game continued, until jihoon decided to switch partners.

Jihoon: I want to doyoung to be in my team.

Hyunsuk: now would you look at this playboy?

Junkyu: sure, take him.

Junkyu looked at doyoung smugly and pushed him towards jihoon.

Doyoung: you only want to be my partner because you feel bad for me. It's out of pity.

Jihoon found doyoung whining an adorable sight. He wanted more. But he wanted to see him smile too.

Jihoon: haha no i genuinely want to be your partner.  (A/N: or shall I say, LIFE partner 😏)

Jihoon came close to doyoung and placed a kiss on his cheek.

Jihoon: proof~

He backed away from a very surprised and embarrassed doyoung. Jihoon smirked, as if he was very calm. His inner thoughts were the complete opposite though.

Jihoon: okay what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck why did I do that holy shit.

Jihoon: a-anyways shall we continue?

Hyunsuk, junkyu and mashiho just stared at them, as if watching a romance movie.

The evening passed by with more laughter and giggles as they finally decided to head back.