°Chapter : 12°

(THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS 15+ CONTENT)

Doyoung and jihoon held hands and swayed their hands back and forth as they made their way to their lectures. 

Doyoung: my lecture hall is in the opposite direction. Bye hyung, i'll see you in the dorm. 

Jihoon pulled doyoung and hugged him tight. 

Jihoon: bye-bye, baby. 

Doyoung and jihoon separated and made their ways to their respective halls. That's when doyoung saw mashiho come from the opposite direction, with another boy beside him.

Mashiho: oh doyoung!

Doyoung: ah hyung! What are you doing here?

Mashiho: i was returning from the dance club. By the way, good timing. I have someone i would like you to meet. 

He looked at the boy beside him. 

Doyoung: h-hello, I'm doyoung.

The boy beside mashiho extended his arm, to shake doyoung's arm. Doyoung shook his arm. 

Junghwan: hello, I'm junghwan. 

Mashiho: okay so junghwan here saw your dance skills in the audition and he was impressed. He wanted to meet you.

Doyoung smiled.

Doyoung: oh i'm honoured. 

Junghwan: me too, to meet such a talented dancer. And i believe it's a shame you couldn't make it. There were a few flaws but i see the potential in you.

Doyoung: thank you so much. But where exactly are we going with this...?

Junghwan: If you don't mind, would you like to practice with me in my studio? I could teach you a few things and perfect a few things while you could do the same. 

Mashiho: yes, junghwan here is a well-recognized dancer but always strives for more improvement. The decision is up to you to make but it would be worth a try. 

Doyoung thought about it and realized he was done wasting opportunities and postponing his plans. Now he was ready to take the first opportunity that came his way. 

Doyoung: I think that is a great idea. I would love to work with you. 

Junghwan smiled widely.

Junghwan: then it's settled. Here is the location of my studio. 

He gave him a business card. 

Junghwan: I'm 18, by the way.

Doyoung: oh, me too!

They introduced themselves further as mashiho departed from them and returned back to the dorm. Meanwhile doyoung finished his lecture and met up with junghwan afterwards in his studio. They both found working with each other quite pleasant and entertaining. 

When doyoung returned to his dorm, he told jihoon all about junghwan and his experience. Jihoon's ears perked up at the name of junghwan as he kept his guard up about whoever this new guy was. He didn't show the jealousy on his face, however, since he didn't want to seem clingy to doyoung. 

As the week passed by, doyoung only got closer to junghwan. Two weeks later, they were so close, it seemed like they knew each other for ages. Junghwan and doyoung were sitting on a bench as they talked about different topics. 

Junghwan: doyoung...

Doyoung: yes?

Doyoung turned around to see junghwan bring his face dangerously close to his own, as if he wanted to kiss him. 

Doyoung looked surprised. But before junghwan had the chance to kiss doyoung, doyoung felt a hand grab his arm and lift him from the bench. 

Doyoung: jihoonie hyung?!

Jihoon glared at junghwan. 

Jihoon: let's go. 

He turned around as he dragged doyoung aggressively. But junghwan held doyoung back as he grabbed doyoung's other wrist. 

Jihoon: what are you doing?

Junghwan: doyoung...I love you...

Doyoung was flustered and didn't know how to react. 

Jihoon intercepted between doyoung and junghwan, as he continued holding doyoung's hand and pulled him behind him, defensively. 

Jihoon: he is my boyfriend. Back off. 

Junghwan looked shocked and equally apologetic. 

Jihoon pulled doyoung by the wrist as he walked away. 

Doyoung turned around and looked at a heartbroken junghwan.

Doyoung: i'm sorry junghwan.

Jihoon dragged doyoung to an empty hall that was still half-way done with being constructed.

He pushed doyoung to the wall. 

Jihoon: why did you apologize to him? 

Jihoon looked mad. This was the result of him having suppressed his jealousy for two weeks.

Doyoung: hyung...it's because I had to reject him...

Jihoon: that's nothing you should be sorry for, especially if you have a boyfriend. 

Doyoung: hyung-

Jihoon interrupted doyoung as he aggressively smashed his lips on doyoung's. He continued kissing him for minutes without letting go. There came a point where doyoung was running out of breath and tried pushing jihoon away from his shoulders. 

Instead jihoon grabbed his wrist and pinned his arms to the wall, on either side of him. 

Doyoung: hyung...what are you doing?!

Doyoung turned his head to the side, since he didn't want jihoon to see him in that position. 

When jihoon couldn't access his lips (since doyoung had turned to the side), he attacked doyoung's neck instead. His soft, warm lips sent a tickling sensation around doyoung's body. Jihoon then reached doyoung's collarbone, where he placed a harder kiss and earned a yell from doyoung. He let go and looked at doyoung's face. 

Doyoung: hyung...stop...junghwan and i are just friends...

Tears welled up in doyoung's eyes as it streaked his cheek. Jihoon licked away his tears which caused doyoung to flinch. Then he brought his mouth closer to doyoung's ears. 

Jihoon: I'm sorry if that's how you see it baby, but he clearly has feelings for you and I won't let anyone take away what's mine. 

His soft whispers in his honey voice sent shivers down doyoung's spine. 

He bit doyoung's ear, which caused doyoung to half whimper and half yell. Doyoung shut his eyes tighter before jihoon moved on to kiss doyoung's lips again several times. 

By the time he let go, they were both panting for air. Jihoon held doyoung's face and touched his forehead with doyoung's.

Jihoon: I'm sorry...but I just love you too much, baby. 

Doyoung wrapped his arms around jihoon's waist. 

Doyoung: me too, hyung. It was just... too sudden. 

They hugged once more, for the longest time yet.