Chapter 4

Billie

"

Mommy" Eloise gasped jumping off the couch and into my arms after I had come home from school.

"how was your day," I asked her.

"gooood," she said

"Good I missed you" i kissed her cheek causing her to giggle "c'mon let's eat i brought food"

We sat at the table and i helped her eat some vegan chicken sandwiches, mines was spicy but i had gotten regular for Eloise, she took a bite of the sandwich leaving her with a little bit of ranch on the side of her mouth

"Oop you have something there" i wiped it off with my finger.

"More" she pointed at the sandwich and i broke a piece off giving it to her

"Thank you"

"You're welcome precious" i kissed her forehead.

After we were done eating i gave her some juice in a sippy cup and I cleaned up our mess. I noticed that Eloise was getting fussy.

"Mama" she reached her arms up for me to pick her up

"Wait baby I'm almost done"

She whined again and tugged on my pants trying to get me to pick her up

She's definitely tired

"You sleepy baby?" I picked her up and she nodded before laying her head on my shoulder while putting her thumb in her mouth, i threw away my trash and took her up to my room and laid her down into my bed but she whined again.

"Give me one second baby," I went over to my closet and changed my clothes before climbing into bed with Eloise, she laid on my arm facing me, i scrolled through my phone for a bit until i heard light snores realizing that Eloise had fallen asleep.

_____

"Mommy" Eloise yelled and slapped me in my face waking me up from my sleep

"Ow why'd you hit me?" I groaned and she just giggled she is sooo fucking lucky that she is my kid

"okay I'm up" I took the covers off me and sat up rubbing my arm that was a little sore from her laying on it

"Let's run you a bath yeah?"

"Nuuu"

She got off the bed and started running out of the bedroom

"Eloise" i chased after her before grabbing her and picked her up putting her over my shoulder and spun her around causing her squeal.

I ran her a bath with lots of bubbles before helping her get undressed and stepped in, i gave her some toys she can play with and let her chill in there while she splashed water around.

I grabbed a bunch of bubbles with my hands and sat them on her head like a hat and we just started playing with them.

After her bath I moisturized her body with lotion and helped her change, I brushed out her hair before drying it and styling it.

"All done" I said while i broke a piece of chocolate giving her the bigger half.

"Thank you"

"No problem baby" i kissed her forehead.

____________

"Boo"

"Nice try Finneas but I didn't even flinch"

"Whatcha doing?"

"Homework but you want something i can tell"

"Claudia wants to meet Eloise"

"Why can't she come here?"

"Because i said that we'll go to the park.."

"I mean yeah she can go if she wants just have her home before dark and don't lose my kid or i will whip your ass"

"Got it"

"You'll have eyes on my kid 24/7?"

"Yes I promise"

"Okay"

What? I love my kid

_____

Finneas

Eloise, Claudia and i ate ice cream at the park and Eloise got it all over her mouth and her cheeks. Damn i want a kid now.

Claudia helped her wipe her face and her hands before we played with her on the playground and pushed her on the swings, I could tell she was really enjoying it, we played tag and I helped Eloise cheat and to tag Claudia.

My sister's an idiot for getting someone accidentally pregnant but I love being an uncle already to this wonderful smart ass kid. Maybe she should have more kids... in the future of course.

Billie

I was eating some food that my mom had made then I heard the door open showing Finneas Eloise and Claudia. When Eloise saw me her face lit up and she ran into my arms.

"hello baby how was it?" I kissed her cheek repeatedly while she giggled.

"Funn"

"Good you hungry baby?"

"Mhmm" she nodded

"Let me get you some food"

Sorry this was rushed and sorry for any mistakes