CHAPTER 3

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The tall man in black shades drags Rose to his car and shoves her inside. He makes sure she doesn't do anything stupid by cuffing her hands and legs. He makes sure she doesn't yell or ask stupid questions, which she has been doing the whole time by the way, by taping her mouth.

On the other hand, Rose is on the verge of going crazy, never in her life, she has been so frightened. She knows that she is in danger, but she is not aware of why. She doesn't know what she has done to upset a dangerous man like him, whom she has never even seen in her life.

Fresh tears are uniformly taking the place of dried ones, she just wants to go home.

The man in black shades shifts to the driving seat after threatening Rose and drives off.

He occasionally looks back to see if Rose is doing fine, and she is. She is not doing anything stupid.

After ten minutes of a torturous drive, they reach a place where more men like him are all around.

Rose's heart dives deep into the pit of numbness as she takes a glance outside. It is a crazy gang. The man pulls over and gets out, he pulls Rose out after all her attempts of losing off.

He drags and drags and stops in front of a man whose back is facing them.

"Rose Stephany." The man who got Rose here speaks to the person whose face is still unidentified.

Shock punches Rose right in the face as she hears her full name. The tiniest part of her was hoping all along that they must have had the wrong girl, in case, but after hearing her name it was certain that they wanted her. But why?

"Leave." The man who is turning his back on everyone speaks. His voice is deep and masculine, dangerous too but on top of all, it's kind of... sexy.

The men around Rose immediately leave and stand at an appropriate distance.

ROSE'S POV

I eye all around, the ground of bushes on my left, on my right is the bridge, my front is dangerous, and my back is lethal.

But I'm all tied! I can't run with these cuffs around my legs.

The man in front of me turns around, I see and do not look away, I'm hell scared, but I don't want any stranger to know about it.

He looks at me, and I get enough time in the world to paste his face in my head.

He's tall, like others. Well-built like others, wearing black like others. He has a sharp V-shaped jawline and a rectangular forehead. Brown eyes, long lashes, and black hair. His tanned skin is clear, highlighting the small perfectly round mole on the right side, at the bottom of his left eye.

This is familiar. Very familiar to the least I say...

"Uncuff Rose." He commands and the next second the same creepy man who took me here comes to uncuff my hands and legs.

I got rid of the tape off my mouth the moment my hands were free. I press my lips together involuntarily, to lessen the stretchy pain throbbing 'round my lips.

"Come with me." The man in front of me says, so calmly.

He turns around, and I immediately run towards the bushes, my happy run expires in less than three seconds as I feel a strong force around my right arm. I immediately look around while catching my breath, the same mole man with a calm look.

"I didn't ask you to run there, I said come with me." He speaks again. With every word his mouth was leaving, his grip around my arm was tightening. Oh god, I don't like where this is going!