Chapter 10

Friday came quicker then expected and things between me and Charlie remained the same.  Kisses on the cheek, holding hands and hugging. But all I kept thinking about was the kiss. Every morning he would come round for breakfast with my brother and sister before we left for school. Today was no different except it was the big hockey game so both Jake and Charlie were really nervous. 

As the game started at 4th period we had no lesson's after then which gave us all opportunity to go and watch the game. Me and the girls took our seats on the front row as we were cheering the boys on. Jake ran over to Savannah and gave her a kiss, I looked at her in shock but with the biggest smile on my face 'does this mean I have a new sister?' she giggled and winked at me before looking back at Jake. Aria and Jacob came to join us before the game started. I looked up and met eyes with Charlie, he was nervous but he gave me a small smile. As the game started the boys team was losing by 5 points , the whole school was worried as we were the best team out there. After what felt like a long 40 minutes of two rounds it came to the final set. The boys walked over to their bench looking exhausted. I looked at the girls Madison smiled at me 'what you thinking missy' I smiled before running over to the boys bench. 'Hey coach, can I borrow Charlie a minute please' Coach smiled before I grabbed Charlie's hand and pulled him into the corridor. 

'What's going on with you' I asked looking at him concerned 'I just have so much going on in my head , I don't know where to start. I feel stressed and this whole week the pressure has been on with the game' he continued to ramble on . I shut him off by pressing my lips to his, our lips moulded together and I could feel butterflies erupt in my stomach as our lips moved in sync, as we pulled away we pressed our heads together 'better?' I asked him, he smiled 'I've been wanting to do that for so long now' he smiled 'you and me both Gillespie' I laughed as he leaned in again for another kiss. Just the Jake came around the corner 'Char...never mind , coach wants you back' I pulled away blushing as Charlie ran back out 'Go get them babe' I shouted as Jake looked at me 'what' I smiled, Jake pulled me into a hug 'thank you, he's been on at me for days about wanting to kiss you' I laughed and pushed Jake shoulder as he gave me a hug and ran back out to the bench. 

I made my way back into the arena as the game continued the team was just about to get ready to play again. I wondered back over to the girls who were all smiling at me 'what' I grinned 'Charlie looks happier' Jadah pipped up, I just giggled and looked at Charlie who was smiling up at me. I blew him a kiss and he caught it and placed his hand on his heart causing me to blush. The buzzer went and the game continued , 20 minutes seemed to fly by and the crowd cheered as Jake passed the puck to Charlie and Charlie shot it into the goal. I looked at Savannah and we both pulled each other into a hug before running down to the team. I ran straight to Charlie who was waiting for me with open arms. I jumped into them as he spun me around. We looked each other in the eyes as he placed me down 'You did it Char' I smiled cuddling him 'I couldn't have done it without my favourite person' He smiled kissing my forehead. 'PARTY at my house' Jake walked over to the group. 'You mean our house' I shouted along with Aria who had already joined us. We both looked at each other and laughed.

Tonight could be a very interesting night 

[A/N sorry its short guys but I wanted to save the next chapter for the sleepover ]