Chapter 11

That night everyone came to our house. We had pizza on the way for delivery and mum and dad had decided to stay at my grandparents house for the evening.

Jake, Savannah, Aria, Jacob, Charlie and me had finished turning the living room into sleepover central.

We had  snacks, as much fizzy pop as you could possibly imagine and blankets

We had snacks, as much fizzy pop as you could possibly imagine and blankets. I was walking upstairs to get changed into my PJ's. One I was change I felt two arms wrap themselves around my waist. 'Hey you' Charlie smiled looking down at me, 'Hey you' I giggled as he nuzzled his face into my shoulder . I turned around to face him, we looked each other in the eyes before he leaned in and kissed me. Our lips moulded together as he kissed me passionately 'jump' he mumbled against my lips and I jumped wrapping my legs around his waist as he led us to my bed. He gently placed us down on the bed and we giggled, he pulled out of the kiss as we laid there cuddling. 'Thank you for today' Charlie smiled 'Although, I'm sure I was supposed to kiss you first' I looked up at him 'you were nervous, I saw it was the only way to take the nerves away' Charlie sighed 'I know but .. I wanted our first kiss to be special' I sit up from his stomach and sit on top of him leaning it 'It was special' I said planting a kiss on his lips 'Now come on everyone's going to be here soon' I got off Charlie and pulled him downstairs. 'Wait I want to take a photo of us' He smiled pulling out his phone and walking over to the mirror.

We took a few photos before both Charlie and I posted one on Instagram

Charles_Gillespie : My bestfriend <3

Lottiex: The better half of me<3

We then held hands as we walked downstairs to see everyone in the front room waiting for us.

'Took you long enough' Jadah said laughing , I poked my tongue out at her and sat down , Charlie next to me as Jake who had his arm around Savannah put the first movie on. We decided that tonight we would be having a High School Musical marathon. The film was just coming up to Gabriella's song when there was me and you and I already had tears in my eyes. I felt Charlie pulling me in closer and kissed my cheek before whispering in my ear 'it's just a movie babe' I smiled and cuddled into his chest. 

By the time the first movie had finished everyone was worn out from dancing to We're all in this together and the Pizza had just arrived. As we ate, we all engaged into our own conversations. Charlie not leaving my side held me close as we ate. Savannah and Jake joining us in conversation while everyone else was too busy arguing over Aria's next choice of hair colour. 

'So Jake, does this mean I have a new sister?' I asked causing him to chock on a piece of pizza. He composed himself before looking at me and Charlie 'Does this mean I have a brother and no longer am the only boy?' I looked back at him with wide eyes 'touché touché' we both laughed before Jacob came over to join us. He sat on the floor facing Charlie 'So Gillespie, what are your intentions with my sister in law' I grabbed the closest thing to me and whacked him with it 'seriously, why do I have such embarrassing family' I groaned and pulled my knees up to  my chest, Charlie laughed and pulled me closer ' Well we are just taking things a day at a time. I mean you know' Charlie said looking me in the eyes , causing me to melt. 'You should really take Charlie to visit your grandparents, they would love him, Jake you as well. We could all go on a road trip next weekend. Take my parent's car, Aria has been going on about going to visit them anyways' I thought about it for a moment, my grandparents are two of the most loveliest people on earth. Visiting them is always a highlight for me , they live by a lake but own lots of shacks, kind of like a hotel but its mainly for family. I looked at Jake and Charlie before speaking 'I'm good with it as long as you guys are' We all nodded in agreement before the rest of the guys came to join us. 

We all spent the entire weekend laughing, taking stupid photos and mainly trashing the house, but the one thing I couldn't wait for was next weekend. 

{A/N sorry guys, filler chapter } 

Next chapter should be up either Saturday or Monday