Chapter 12

The following weekend came around sooner then expected and before we knew it me, Charlie, Savannah, Jake, Aria and Jacob were all on our way to Grandma and Grandpa's. We loaded Jake and Charlie's car's before making the 2 hour drive. 

Aria, Jacob, Savannah and Jake all decided to go in Jake's car while me and Charlie were in his. The ride was spent with lots of singing along to all the songs we could name and both me and Charlie laughing our heads off. As I was typing away to Savannah, I looked out the window and started smiling like a 5 year old ' WE ARE HERE, CHARLIE WE ARE HERE' Charlie laughed at me as we made our way down the long drive which led us to Grandma and Grandpa's. 

As we pulled up I was out the car faster than anything and running inside. 'I'll get your stuff Lottie' Charlie laughed. 'GRANNY, GRAMPS' I shouted running into both of their arms. The one thing I always loved about spending time here is the love they always give us , the open space and the freedom. 'Our kid' Grandpa kissed my head 'now tell me , did you bring that boy of yours' I smiled widely and looked at my Grandparents just as Charlie walked into the house behind everyone else. 'Granny, Grandpa' Jake and Aria chorused before pulling them into a hug. 'Now there's our two favourite twin's' Granny smiled. 'Now who do we have here then' She asked gesturing to Charlie and Savannah. 

'Jacob dear boy' Grandpa smiled shaking his hand, 'Nice to see you Tom' Jacob then turned to Granny 'Rosie' he pulled Grandma into a hug. 'Granny, Grandpa; I want you to meet Charlie my er' 'Boyfriend' Charlie interrupted causing butterflies to erupt in my stomach. 'Nice to meet you Charlie, I'm Mr Jacobs but please call me Tom' He stuck his hand out shaking Charlie's hand 'and i'm Rosaline but please call me Rosie' Granny replied pulling Charlie into a hug 'it makes me feel younger' she whispered causing us all to giggle. Jake then introduced Savannah before Granny and Grandpa showed us to our rooms so we could freshen up, my room had not changed on bit. The best thing about staying at my grandparents is the fact I had my own bathroom and a bigger bedroom then at home. Because I was not a twin like the other two I had the luxury of having the biggest bedroom. 

'well here we are' I held the door open for Charlie as we both stepped in

'well here we are' I held the door open for Charlie as we both stepped in. Charlie #placed his bags down before turning to me 'Lottie look i'm sorry, I panicked... I wanted to ask you in a different way but I also wanted your grandparents to like me' I stopped him by kissing his lips. 'Charlie it's fine and you didn't have to worry about my grandparents liking you. I think they love you already' I smiled up at him holding his hands 'now come on boyfriend, I want to show you the lake and take you to my favourite dessert.

20 minutes later after I had freshened up I made my way downstairs to hear Charlie and Grandpa talking ' I promise Tom, I love her with all my heart. I mean I've known her for only a short time but she hold's a special place in my heart already.' Charlie told my Grandpa. I smiled hiding behind the door. 'She trusts you a lot Charlie, she looks at you the same way Rose looked at me when we met.' Grandpa was right I trust Charlie a lot. ' I assume she has told you about April-Rose' Grandpa asked 'She pulled me up on stage the night of her staples concert, I couldn't help but notice her eyes when we were dancing and I knew straight away it was her, but out of our friendship group I am the only one to know' Charlie tells my Grandpa 'That means she trusts you, she's never brought a boy to meet us, not even her 10 year old boyfriend Charlie so you mean a lot to her, hold on to her and don't let her go' . At that moment I came around the corner. 

'What you two talking about?' I asked them both leaning on the kitchen counter. 'Just boy stuff princess you know us' Grandpa replies smiling' So I hear you are off to show Charlie the lake and Mollies in town' Grandpa asks. 

'Is that okay? I know we just got here but I really want to show Charlie the town before it get's dark' I looked at Grandpa, 'you kids go have fun, everyone else is already out. Plus we have the whole weekend to make some amazing memories and get to know each other' 'Thanks Gramps' I smiled kissing his cheek and grabbing Charlie's hand. We said our goodbyes before jumping into the car. Just as I was about to close the door Grandma shouted me over.

'You know, you don't make it very obvious you are not listening to conversation's angel' She whispered in my ear causing me to blush ' here, you and Charlie enjoy something nice from Mollies and we will see you at 7 for dinner' Grandma kissed my cheek. I thanked her before going to join Charlie in the car. 

'What was that about' He smiled. 

'Oh nothing girl chat, so you ready?' 

'Where to first m'lady' He asked as I giggled and directed him to Mollies. 

{A/N- IM BACK, Hey guys, sorry I have taken some time off, mental health is poop and went on a slight downhill but I am back better than ever. I am going to try and upload some more this week however I am spending time with my partner and it is new years soon. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and are excited for what is to come. 

ALSO - WE HIT 1K READS WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I first started this book it was to take my mind off things and never in a million years did I think I would get 500 views let along 1K So thank you to everyone who has read the story so far. 

Stay Safe- see you guys soon xo }